Mauricio Lemos

F

Flavia

Las Palmas are only willing to let centre back Mauricio Lemos (20) go if Barcelona pay his 30M buyout fee. [canarias7]

Onto the next option :lol:

Did he renew? I don't remember reading about such a high buyout before.

khaled_a_d

Did he renew? I don't remember reading about such a high buyout before.

It is his buyout from the start,since the 1st rumor it was said that his buyout is 30M
It is probably just a bs from Canaria that they would only sell for buyout.

xXKonan

He will likely leave at 10-12 Million.

30 Million is his buyout but I doubt Las Palmas will enforce it.

xavi_the_Boss

Well there was already something a few weeks ago that they wouldn´t sell him to us for anything less then his release clause because they were angry at us.
Don´t know who reported it or the reason why they were angry.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Must've made a very good impression on the scouts, Robert for us to still be trying to sign him.

hardyboy

Las Palmas insist Barcelona will have to meet Mauricio Lemos’ transfer clause and could offer him to Real Madrid out of spite.

khaled_a_d

Las Palmas insist Barcelona will have to meet Mauricio Lemos’ transfer clause and could offer him to Real Madrid out of spite.

Doubt it,he isn't the world most coveted talent.we are basically the only big club that after him and rates him highly whether it is a good or bad thing.
Las Palmas aren't the richest club,they have just paid 2M for him and getting five times that money immediately is the smart thing for them to do.

gregorrin10

Can't say i'm dissapointed. He's really not all that much, plus Las Palmas's mighty attitude first with the claiming of 30 mil buy-out clause, now even baiting us with offering him to Madrid...i say good riddance. Would happily keep on having Bartra any other day. If we do bring someone else in besides Umtiti, i actually want it to be an upgrade on Bartra, plus with enough potential to maybe someday become a starter.

In that regard i would much rather see us go after Jorge Mere from Gijon, looks a lot more talented and he's Spanish too, so that's another plus :cheers:

Last edited:

El Flaco

[tw]743033085751595008[/tw]

[tw]743351332384342018[/tw]

[tw]743351687960682501[/tw]

[tw]743833152779657216[/tw]

[tw]744150207231844352[/tw]

El Flaco

Lemos has actually been quite impressive for Las Palmas this season and the previous one as well.

Understandable why we're interested to get him.

Home of Barca Fans