Mauricio Lemos

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I think it's too early to judge Roberto. Let's not forget we were under transfer ban.

I want to see the club deal swiftly with rubbish loans of Song, Montoya, Tello and put the end to that practice.
Either sell (keep buyback if you want) or demote them to b team if they refuse to move to a club because they want same pay as in Barca and blackmail us.

Maybe first option on guys like Lemos would be better instead buy and loan.

khaled_a_d

Agreed. But i don't trust Roberto to be that competent to work so many negotiations and still come with the necessary transfers.

How so? The guy didn't even have a single summer here .arrived after we made the deals Lucho last summer
The only thing we know is that he was a part of the transfer committee in Atletico .if anything that is a positive thing

khaled_a_d

I want to see the club deal swiftly with rubbish loans of Song, Montoya, Tello and put the end to that practice.
Either sell (keep buyback if you want) or demote them to b team if they refuse to move to a club because they want same pay as in Barca and blackmail us.

This will be a disaster and I think they could easily take it to court and consider us blackmailing them .nobody forced Barca to give them the contract they had right now. Our fault not them
Nevermind that it would kill club reputation among agents & players if we did such horrible move.which is very important to have

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
No court would rule in their favor. You don't even need to demote them, just don't select them in squad list for a while and refuse to be blackmailed.
Song is the worst example, faking injuries, Barca paying for his wages and him picking the city where to go. Makes me sick to see our players promoting his shitty brand.

khaled_a_d

No court would rule in their favor. You don't even need to demote them, just don't select them in squad list for a while and refuse to be blackmailed.
Song is the worst example, faking injuries, Barca paying for his wages and him picking the city where to go. Makes me sick to see our players promoting his shitty brand.

There are a lot of complications here and personally I am not sure I understand it accurately .but court can rule for them if we did such a move .and also the opposite as if they rejected every transfer offer the club could go to court to terminate their contract b/c it could mean the players are just interested to get paid without playing. It is a complicated area and it should never come to this
A contract is a contract and you can't get away from it without both parties approval
I think we won't need for such drastic measures anyway.Song might finally find a club to move on but we won't get a penny from it .he has only 1 year in his contract and he is almost 29 so he knows it is better if he gets a long term deal elswhere even if it means less money on the short term
Tello has actually said he will never comeback.the worst will be him putting some pressure to make the deal with Fiorentina happens.Montoya was also open to move even b4 last summer .he was actually on the verge of moving b4 the club offered him renewal .I think the kid once wanted to make it here but right now he just want to play and enjoy his career .

xXKonan

From what I've read Las Palmas wants at least 12 Million and nothing less. and no Incentives type deals either like (8+4).

khaled_a_d

Not better to sign Davinson for 3-4m and loan him out to a LL team?

Starting to think we might do both in addition to a more established CB.something in the lines of what we did in 2009 when we bought Pique,Caceres & Henrique

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Starting to think we might do both in addition to a more established CB.something in the lines of what we did in 2009 when we bought Pique,Caceres & Henrique

Hmm... Wouldn't be bad.

If Mascherano stays another season, at least another season, then we could bring one of them back in 2017.

xXKonan

Another young CB we were linked recently was River Plate's Emanuel Mammana.

20 years old, but to my understanding he might be a bit more pricey than Lemos and Davinson.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Is Davinson completely off the table or are we still negotiating with his agent about potentially loaning him to a La Liga team? I thought the former.

hulinat

Mascherano can still go play at this level for 2 seasons atleast. Should extend his contract immediately and give him whatever he wants. I hope we sign 1 or 2 young CB's like Lemos and Davinson/Mammana this summer. Then send them out on loan for 2 seasons.

Home of Barca Fans