Matthijs de Ligt

Hazard

JUST MY PERSONAL OPINION,

I would take De ligt over De jong, if I had to get one of them.

Because, getting a new CB isn't a luxury but a priority, while a new MF is not that big of a priority, and the market is big for a good MF.

Plus, De ligt gives me Mbappe vibes, I mean you rarely see that maturity at such young age, & he is a perfect Pique replacement you could find.

I do have reservations about his speed and adaptation to higer level, but those risks come with every young high potential player, even De jong.

Fully agree with you.

khaled_a_d

I like that we are looking for options, De Ligt, Skriniar, Koilibaly & Pavard all mentioned now. Hopefully we will a good choice asap

Thankfully you're not in charge of transfers. Only people on here would want pay as much for a 28 year old whi has reached their prime over a wonderkid like De Ligt

You know he is complaining about the rumor just as you?

Cule4life

The Culest
Thankfully you're not in charge of transfers. Only people on here would want pay as much for a 28 year old whi has reached their prime over a wonderkid like De Ligt

Did you even read his post before throwing a fit. He's complaining about the potential transfer.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Pique out - De Ligt in.

Oh if only the club wasn't prisoner of the old guard and people in charge saw things clearly.

MTL_Barca

Wouldnt be surprising, De Jong is an interesting player but would be kind of a "lets see how he does and where we can use him" signing where De Ligt is probably the best young CB in the world right now.

De Ligt could become a starter for 10 years here, with De Jong we don't even know where/how we could use him short and long term.

Last edited:

Donatello

Wise-ass, I was just briefing about the link.

I didn't say I wanted him.

Thankfully you're not the only one who reads this forum, only people like you jump on conclusion without even knowing the context.

Last edited:

Cule4life

The Culest
https://twitter.com/pimientismo/status/1049608117535866880?s=21

QONVIyz.gif

Home of Barca Fans