Mason Greenwood

jamrock

The girlfriend will back out and say all as misunderstanding as hacked.

Wil stay with him and refuse to press charges would be my guess.

But pressure on Greenwood will be huge week in week out if tries to play on in EPL.

I agree, I think the girlfriend will back off as well, which is why I think after a break from the EPL, if he performs well else where a team in the middle thats going nowhere will take a punt on him.

Messigician

He's finished. The fact she has the phone ready, it's obviously a pattern of behaviour for him.

Not necessarily bro

Say you and your girl are into BDSM roleplay and like to record it for your own viewing pleasure.

Wouldn't be abnormal then would it and geeenwood wouldn't question why she has a phone out

Now dad coming out saying she was hacked.. something is fishy no one chooses money over their daughter health

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Not necessarily bro

Say you and your girl are into BDSM roleplay and like to record it for your own viewing pleasure.

Wouldn't be abnormal then would it and geeenwood wouldn't question why she has a phone out

Now dad coming out saying she was hacked.. something is fishy no one chooses money over their daughter health

you're making big assumptions

Respekt_III

Anti-everything
Not necessarily bro

You'll be surprised.

Although I agree it could very well be bdsm related, I just think it's unlikely in this situation.

JamDav1982

The 'role play' defence will be what is claimed regardless if true or not.

It is about only option he has if guilty and wants to lie way out of it.

The girlfriend will claim it as well as wants to stay with him.

feggydinho

The 'role play' defence will be what is claimed regardless if true or not.

It is about only option he has if guilty and wants to lie way out of it.

The girlfriend will claim it as well as wants to stay with him.

My take is that this happened a while back (one of the pictures dated back to 2020) and the family knows about it, and maybe Mason pleaded with them n forgave him but it finally got leaked out somehow. Anyways, the full story would come out eventually

KingLeo10

You know it's 2022 when CNC/roleplaying can be claimed as "credible" defense. Was the busted lip and the blood part of the "CNC" too?

Sounds to me like millions are being moved around behind the scenes and suddenly the narratives are shifting.

Tragic stuff.

Laplacian

My take is that this happened a while back (one of the pictures dated back to 2020) and the family knows about it, and maybe Mason pleaded with them n forgave him but it finally got leaked out somehow. Anyways, the full story would come out eventually

It's indicative that it's been going on since mid-2020 at the very least. Most likely longer than that considering she decided to take pictures then. The audio recording's from October 2021. That and the bruises from various different places, some that are in the process of healing and others quite fresh, should lead any reasonable person to assume she's been receiving abuse for a long time now.

It's honestly awful if she ends up being pressured into not pursuing anything legal against him.

Home of Barca Fans