Martin Odegaard

Kohe321

Acknowledging that I am part of the problem. ;)

What's wrong with that?

Is there really a problem though? ;)

A 16 year old Norwegian got signed to RM and there are chances he will play a first team match this season. That doesn't happen every day, so it getting attention shouldn't be problematic. Or well, it wouldn't be had we signed him, but I guess people here have a limit to how much discussion around RM they can take in a day. :lol:

Last edited:

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
The point is that he remains 16, he has neither played or trained, let a lone failed or succeeded. He will disappear into the dark hopefully until he is 20 or something. His loyalty, his motivation, his business dealings, his move has all been dissected to bits. I am a Real Madrid fan and this purchase has barely moved me. Of course I am excited at a new talent but really, he is so young.

To put it into perspective, at 16 I was playing flash games on ebaumsworld...and i thought that was the shit...ye son.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
The point is that he remains 16, he has neither played or trained, let a lone failed or succeeded. He will disappear into the dark hopefully until he is 20 or something. His loyalty, his motivation, his business dealings, his move has all been dissected to bits. I am a Real Madrid fan and this purchase has barely moved me. Of course I am excited at a new talent but really, he is so young.

To put it into perspective, at 16 I was playing flash games on ebaumsworld...and i thought that was the shit...ye son.

I don't even remember what I was doing at 16, such a loooooooooooong time ago. Other than perhaps alling in love with a girl who didn't really care for me, haha.

You guys are so young, I am jealous.

B

beautifulgame

the truth is yes he is too young to get too excited and also that there are many 16 year olds in the world like him

slicknick

Had his first training session with Real Madrid's first team today.

B8hEwnfCIAAWlOo.jpg

B8hEwngCQAE5iJt.jpg

B8hEwnlCUAIA3Yn.jpg

B8hDfSHIIAAdYyh.jpg

B8hDfSQIAAAnPNI.jpg

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Martin's transfer is still not approved yet. Real Madrid have to explain certain things to FIFA before they can approve it according to media here.

Home of Barca Fans