Martin Braithwaite

Devils

The key here is that for both of the goals he set up he out-muscled and out-paced the defender marking him.

Will be very useful to have if he keeps that up.

serghei

He’s pacey. Such a fresh sight.

Yes, and not pacey as in fast but easy to push and outmuscle. He's pacey and strong on his feet which is a tough combo to block. We won't be asking him to make plays anyway, so he doesn't need to be ultra technical and great in short spaces. Just run your socks off, and fight for every ball that inevitably comes his way. If he does that he can only help us.

Nazario1985

Has a classic 9 way of thinking when he tries to find spaces or cover the ball with his body ... much appreciated since i think to replace Suarez we need more than one guy effort !! not a 1v1 replacement

feggydinho

Pace and strength!!! Something we've lacked upfront in a while. It's a pity he's not playing in the champs, I hope Fati can build up his strength and pace before Cl next week

Gnidrologist

Beast of a man. Like him. Will be very useful and brings different dimension to attack that Greesmon fails to deliver. More straight forward, athletic direct aggression towards goal instead of prancing around. Seems to also be decent worksman.

Vilarrubi

Really like to see him given a start, not against Napoli or Madrid after only 20 mins so far... but those runs in behind he was making are something we've been lacking. Messi would have a field day pinging balls over the top for him to run onto.

mc_lovin

Really like to see him given a start, not against Napoli or Madrid after only 20 mins so far... but those runs in behind he was making are something we've been lacking. Messi would have a field day pinging balls over the top for him to run onto.

I have some bad news for you regarding Braithwaite and CL ;-)

Home of Barca Fans