Martin Braithwaite

khaled_a_d

His uncle is entrepreneur actually and started the firm in 1998 when Martin was 7, and Martin invested his money with his uncle
My understanding that the whole business is worth that 250M, not Martin's cut.
He is probably doing fine and will have good income after retirement, but not sure if it is that amount that people think.
By every mean I hope he won't make us bleed for him to leave.
Despite being limited player he was welcomed and liked by fans, largely due to being a nice person and has some fighting spirit in him. No need to turn this into being asshole

delancey

It is also a matter of principle here, as both parties have a legally binding agreement. He may end up leaving with a promissory note in hand, entitling him to a specific amount in the future to make up for lost income from having accepted a lower salary elsewhere. Maybe they end up splitting it 50/50 or something similar?

delancey

Forbes made a report about him saying he is worth 250m, lol. Even if he only has a quarter of that he'd still be rich enough to not care about a salary decrease.

He just wants to feel like a top player, training for Barca. If he goes to a relegation team he'll give that up.
He is going to a mid-table team, and he knows it. 😂

JamDav1982

Its just sad these type of players ever pulled on the shirt.

He is not even a good championship player in England and Barca act like scoring a few goals in La Liga is the stamp of a class player.

Pathetic and awful player. He had no idea how to play CF or out wide.

vuji_31

This guy gets on my nerves every time when I see him. He represents that one lucky bastard without any talent or skill, that succeed in life just because of nepotism and lucky stars.
Delusional, he knows well that he does not belong here, but still he is not ashamed to soil our club with his presence of bottom league player.

iniestaGOAT

This guy gets on my nerves every time when I see him. He represents that one lucky bastard without any talent or skill, that succeed in life just because of nepotism and lucky stars.
Delusional, he knows well that he does not belong here, but still he is not ashamed to soil our club with his presence of bottom league player.

One lucky bastard? There are lots of them in this team flat out refusing to leave like this guy, Ricky, ter, umtiti, lenglet

Home of Barca Fans