Martin Braithwaite

fergus90

Im not convinced any Premier League club pays 15 million for Braithwaite. He’s played here in the Championship before and he is now 30.

More likely he stays in La Liga I think, got a better reputation in Spain.

fergus90

For some clubs it is, for clubs like Brighton who he’s linked to it’s not far off being their record signing.

I have no doubt there is interest but I’d be very surprised if Barca recouped 15 million pound for him now.

Last edited:

Bobo32

I could very much see him thrive in the hands of Graham Potter.
If he's bought by anything less than 15m I could also see the selling being seen as a mistake as bad as selling Eto'o, Villa, Suarez etc, a couple of years from now.

fergus90

I could very much see him thrive in the hands of Graham Potter.
If he's bought by anything less than 15m I could also see the selling being seen as a mistake as bad as selling Eto'o, Villa, Suarez etc, a couple of years from now.

Certainly the first and last time Martin Braithwaite will find himself in a sentence containing Eto'o, Suarez and Villa.

Don't think we are gonna facilitate Brighton winning the treble by selling him there.

Bobo32

Certainly the first and last time Martin Braithwaite will find himself in a sentence containing Eto'o, Suarez and Villa.

Don't think we are gonna facilitate Brighton winning the treble by selling him there.

We'll certainly see my english forum friend.
With regards to Mr Potter, I see nothing as unimaginable. No one thought he'd take Ostersunds from the fourth tier of swedish football to knock out Galatasaray in Europa League, by buying other clubs rejects.
Martin Braithwaite is a decent football player with a nice team focused playing style. I don't think he'll be a big loss for Barcelona, but there is no immediate need to get rid of him either. He fills a role. If he goes to Potter, I think he could unlock him!

Messi983

EXCLUSIVE: Sources close to Martin Braithwaite assure me the player will STAY at FC Barcelona this summer, despite rumors linking him to a departure from Catalonia.

He’s going nowhere, as things stand.

Rumors surrounding Martin Braithwaite having ties to Jorge Mendes with regards to this transfer window are completely false. Sources close to the player assure me his representatives remain Hasan Cetinkaya and the HCM Agency.

Se queda. :rockon:

Rassvet

EXCLUSIVE: Sources close to Martin Braithwaite assure me the player will STAY at FC Barcelona this summer, despite rumors linking him to a departure from Catalonia.

He?s going nowhere, as things stand.

Rumors surrounding Martin Braithwaite having ties to Jorge Mendes with regards to this transfer window are completely false. Sources close to the player assure me his representatives remain Hasan Cetinkaya and the HCM Agency.

Se queda. :rockon:

siuuuuuuuuu

Home of Barca Fans