Martin Braithwaite

KingLeo10

pot :stoner: meet kettle

not even that long ago, u had your head so far up the GOAT's ass dishing up shit-talk u likey gave yourself foot n mouth disease :lol:

But on the topic, you're right about Braithwaite. Can't badmouth him. Colgate holds the fort :D

Lmao, straight up ethered him. Now, all that remains is for cata to post jakabor's string of posts twerking for CR7. :lol:

snowy

What? just jesting it was. Jakabor's all right

You know what was savage though. That Hunter Hunter movie gulp. holy smokes! Ori, next time a lil' warning pls

Horatio

You're welcome
What? just jesting it was. Jakabor's all right

You know what was savage though. That Hunter Hunter movie gulp. holy smokes! Ori, next time a lil' warning pls

I hadn't even seen it at the time of recommending it. Solid movie for being an independent one. Yeah, final act was brutal.

Kind of reminiscent of the movie "I See You", where the movie plays with genre expectations. Not as extreme as From Dusk till Dawn though.

snowy

At 1st, I was impressed how much attention to detail was given on tracking and camouflage. So thought it would be a movie in the vein of "The Hunted" with T.L. Jones and del Toro

but then it all went sideways and this morning I had to give my Spidey PJs the Wash of Shame. So scary it made me wanna ask sanctuary deep inside the Messiah's butt for safety :lol:

A bit similar in the setting and mood: The Silencing (2020)

CatalinR10

Lmao, straight up ethered him. Now, all that remains is for cata to post jakabor's string of posts twerking for CR7. :lol:

Barcaforum never forgets !

Bitches and moans more than he plays football.

Bad touched and not precise passing and shooting at all.

Sell to City or PSG. Hell, maybe that Saudi Prince in Newcastle can pay an obscene amount of money.

Shit touches, walking around and does not do much, does not score at the required rate.

Let us get to the future NOW! Buy world class young players and implement them now in the setup. The longer we keep him the longer it will take to catch up to Madrid in the future.

Yes, very bad vibe. Not captain worthy.

Fuck it.

Let him leave.

He protected Valverde, protected his declining friends and failed to show leadership on multiple occasions on and off the pitch in relation to the board.

Weak ass.

Disgusting post from Leo.

This man is NO leader. A protector of friends, but too narrow in his mindset. Leo cannot seem to grasp the fact the the board AND manager AND select players have been part of the problem, including his best buddy.

Nice Leo.

You can give your loverboy Suarez and also Neymar penalties, but not Ansu, who won the penalty, to complete his hattrick at age 17?

Share on you.

I guess padding stats means more.

Pathetic pussy performance.

Act like a fucking captain.

Fuck Messi for being so shit.

Be more like Ronaldo!

Messi has always been jealous of Cristiano, and how could he not?

He has a killer instinct that Messi can only dream of having. A drive to improve always. A determination to be the best.

Ronaldo has the heart of the champion, the body of a Greek God and the speed and reflexes of Neo from the Matrix.

Nobody is better than Ronaldo. Nobody.

KingLeo10

Honestly out of the two CR is the more inspiring player and more captain worthy.. Messi is more skilled but his mindset and attitude is not in alignment with his status

Definitely. He's been leading Juventus to great heights in Europe last 3 years with his captainship.

kattanib

Definitely. He's been leading Juventus to great heights in Europe last 3 years with his captainship.

Ronaldo talking to his national team:

https://youtu.be/F_01imOMGck

While Messi needs the support of Mascherano to actually say something motivating

Also do you remember Messi sitting on the bench between halves in one of our champions league games .. he looked like he gave up when real leaders do this:

https://youtu.be/XWnwYcH8THg

Last edited:

CatalinR10

easy to be a leader when your team is winning

when he was shit on by Barca and irrelevant in his first years at RM he was throwing tantrums left and right , being angry at teammates all the time , etc

soul24rage

Ronaldo talking to his national team:

While Messi needs the support of Mascherano to actually say something motivating

Also do you remember Messi sitting on the bench between halves in one of our champions league games .. he looked like he gave up when real leaders do this:

Not always

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=omZDzkyNq_4

and c'mon man, you are comparing a coach to a player in your last video.

I don't think both Messi and Ronaldo are captain-esque players.

Home of Barca Fans