Marco Verratti

BarçaBarça

Hope this fuckface Ronaldo doesn't join PSG in turn convincing Verratti to stay put.

But it really could play the other way around, if (big if) he comes to PSG, and Verratti still insists to leave, they might be more willing (to cover some of the money + now they could attract more players because of him)..

GetIn

He won't go to PSG though, too small of a club for him despite their recent aspirations.

Like United is any better in terms of challenging for the CL.

If he is leaving Madrid he will have to take a step down as those are the only two clubs that can afford him.

putogusiluz8

The Pale One
Like United is any better in terms of challenging for the CL.

If he is leaving Madrid he will have to take a step down as those are the only two clubs that can afford him.

History, prestige though. I just don't see Ronaldo sealing his legacy playing for Paris Saint Germain. Hey, anything can happen though. But I'd be surprised.

GetIn

God why do people always have to get so hostile. You don't like something someone said, agree to disagree and move on. Calling for the heads of other members for exercising free speech is no way to go about resolving a disagreement.

GetIn

[tw]875686353270394881[/tw]

Barça transfer advisor Braida & Di Campli (Verratti's agent) has agreed for a Pre-contract of €110m.

IS IT HAPPENING!?

Trickykid

Barça transfer advisor Braida & Di Campli (Verratti's agent) has agreed for a Pre-contract of €110m.

IS IT HAPPENING!?

Is why happening? As far as I know, you deal with the club and not the player's agent.

Zebulun

IS IT HAPPENING!?

don't get too excited, braida is the same guy who was hired specifically to get Pogba and has been sitting on his arse ever since.

Home of Barca Fans