Marco Verratti

People are too funny. Neymar has like 38 goals this season, is playing in one of the best, if not THE best league in the world and he has scored in numerous big games for us, including multiple CL knockout games. Neymar is in a league of his own as far as young talent goes. Comparing Lucas Moura and Lacazette...I'm laughing in my chair. Just hilarious, really.

No player except messi is in a league of his own imo. If you think comparing Lacazette to neymar is hilarious, then comparing Moura to Lacazette is equally funny. And that's just the reason I intervened. Comparing players is tiresome.

Co0ter

If you read my post carefully I said as far as young talent goes- the post has nothing to do with Messi. You can compare Lacazette to Neymar...and then say Moura is crap compared to Lacazette...the common denominator is neither of them are on Neymar's level. He's young, scoring a ton of goals, playing well, having a large impact in big games and the best part of all he is improving every season.

And playing in perhaps the best league and doing great in the CL...those other two just don't compare. Hilarious indeed.

And if you read carefully you'll see I never made the comparison or initiated the discussion, what i disagreed with was this
That doesn't make it any better, though.
(regarding comparing neymar to lacazette and not moura)
and i know flavia got my meaning

In order to back it up i've also said that Lacazette's stats this season have nearly the same g+a ratio as ney , while moura doesn't even come close, which is fact

bastardo

I thought Moura would turn out to be better of the two brasillians seeing as he is more direct and less flashy. I guess, in football anything can happen.

Bertus

According to L'Equipe, Verratti want to join RM:

• - L'Equipe's source is "people close to Verratti".
  • - They said that verratti could feel it's time to move on.
  • - Perez is pressuring PSG a lot.
  • - Perez who has companies working in Qatar could be using that to pressure PSG ("sell him to me or I bail out")

My opinion: L'Equipe is rehashing their same old source every summer. Was the same last year, and the year prior.

But; who knows, maybe they will be right this summer!

Also, to those that "dislike when i post news about Verratti", as you can see, good or bad news for PSG, I post all of them.

Sterlingfan2000

• - Perez who has companies working in Qatar could be using that to pressure PSG ("sell him to me or I bail out")

My opinion: L'Equipe is rehashing their same old source every summer. Was the same last year, and the year prior.

Also, to those that "dislike when i post news about Verratti", as you can see, good or bad news for PSG, I post all of them.

Bullshit about Perez. Perez need Qatar for his company, if he anger Qatar , Qatar can destroy Perezs company and his buisness there.

MaxY

Devil May Cry

Please be right this summer.

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
nasser-al-khelaifi.jpg

Perez:"Verratti for Ronaldo?"
Nasser: "Haha maybe, maybe..."

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
I don't get why he'd prefer joining RM when he could perfectly come to the best club in the world (this century :) ), be a definit starter, instead of going to RM to loose and be rotated with Modric, James, Kroos, Isco..

I hope he doesn't make the same mistake as James and Isco :)

Bertus

Guys, remember Marquinhos also wanted to leave last year to join barcelona.

We know how it ended. The Qataries said No.

But this time it could end up differently because as I said ealier, contrary to Rosell/Barto, Perez has a very good friendly relationship with Nasser.

That said, Al Thani will decide. If he's ok, then be it, if he says No, Verratti could do whatever he wants, he will not be sold.

It's a real test for QSI.

Bertus

Let him join Real Madrid.
If he wants to, why not.

I'm not a fan of that "policy" from QSI to go against what players want. I already said it last year.

But if he's sold, it will be a fee as high as Pogba's fee ;)

You know I don't see Football as something important so at the end of the day, to me the Earth will continue to spin and that's all. But you can't imagine how it's like an earthquake happened on french twitter :rofl1:

Some people are really too emotional, and way too much invested in football. Scary.

Home of Barca Fans