Marco Verratti

Lomar1o

Juve if they really want to, Verratti would cost too much for Barcelona atm.

Juve can. I think Bayern can too, and RM as well, but I don't think RM wants him. However they could sell a player or two and easily get him. But somehow Barca have to be the only big club with a transfer budget of 100 mil, peanuts compared to the current market prices, especially when a major overhaul is needed? We actually CAN afford him. I'd sell Neymar to Man.U and get Veratti at all costs. We need a complete midfield overhaul, 1 or 2 players won't cut it. But seeing how Barca have been doing business of course we will miss out on Veratti.

cro-man

lol bild says he would cost about 60m:lol: Keep dreaming.... He will cost atleast 100m and psg will never sell him. Maybe psg hates us so much they will sell him really cheap to bayern but i cant imagine this happen even this is true.

Yannik

lol bild says he would cost about 60m:lol: Keep dreaming.... He will cost atleast 100m and psg will never sell him. Maybe psg hates us so much they will sell him really cheap to bayern but i cant imagine this happen even this is true.

forget it, Bayern is not in touch with Verratti, it's just media creating rumours about him. Bayern will probably get Goretzka for a discount fee.

Home of Barca Fans