Marco Verratti

Bertus

From the conference that Laurent Blanc attended today:

- Verratti has paradoxically a way of playing on the field that is not simple. He needs to be ready physically. For now, it's not the case.

- Verratti is a number 10 placed just above the defence, and many number 10 just keep the ball too much.

Verratti also had an interview with the italian media Sky Italia.

"There never was any real negociation with Fiorentina. I chose to stay in Paris and follow that big project that now counts two new champions, Cavani and Marquinhos."

"I want to go to the World Cup, and PSG will give me that opportunity. To us, it will be a key season. We need to confirm by winning the French league once again, and to go as far as we can in the CL. This is my choice to stay in Paris because it's a gigantic project, and I'm lucky to play in a team made of champions."

Bertus

1186273_475237359239101_2080795953_n.jpg

BRyTfSyCYAAPeLb.jpg

Bertus

You guys :lol:

The kid is happy!

Now if he could stop being sometimes retarded on the field, it would help.

Bertus

Tonight, he is :wub: again

Man, when i think we got him for cheap (compared to pastore and lavezzi :lol: ).

He should start with Italy imo.

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
It'll be Pirlo's last hurrah come WC2014, expect him to take over afterwards. Although Montolivo is excellent in the 'Pirlo' role aswell

pEllee

To be honest, Verratti seems to spend more time attacking than last year. I don't have any heat maps or anything but that's what it seems like to me.

I think he's already a better player than Pirlo. It's way too easy to mark Pirlo out of a game these days. Shame really.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
To be honest, Verratti seems to spend more time attacking than last year. I don't have any heat maps or anything but that's what it seems like to me.

I think he's already a better player than Pirlo. It's way too easy to mark Pirlo out of a game these days. Shame really.
Pirlo is just sooo sloooooow. Verratti is young, agile and small. I think the same way, Verratti for the WC14 :lol:

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
I know but Pirlo always shines for his country, so he has to be a sure starter.

He could always get marked out of games, nothing has changed really. He's as slow as he ever was. Still a legend though, and i absolutely love his style.

Verratti will be outstanding though, well already is.

Home of Barca Fans