Marcelo Brozovic

JamDav1982

Mids will defend other mids thats just the way of life.

Do better.

FDJ is world class and club lucky to have him as would other top clubs.

But aye.. Kessie, De Paul, Gavi, Fabian Ruiz, De Paul etc can all do just as good a job or better.

Forgot Rabiot.. he is just as good also apparently.

Mids support mids. Thats just the way of life.

jamrock

Nah he's in the edge, gotta produce consistently.

If de jong is world class, rice is world class, another midfielder who would make it into most national & clubs teams out there, doesn't make him world class yet.

JamDav1982

Nah he's in the edge, gotta produce consistently.

If de jong is world class, rice is world class, another midfielder who would make it into most national & clubs teams out there, doesn't make him world class yet.

So FDJ is on 'edge of World Class'.

Progress.

FDJ has achieved a lot more than Rice and he may well be world class also. Lets see how gets on at Arsenal... Can he win a trophy.. can he dominate games v top rivals the way FDJ can and 'best team in world' Real Madrid etc.

It used to be made out FDJ would not get in any other top teams... not so much now. Telling.

'Got to produce consitently'... yet been levels above many others who have been said to be his level or above as named.

Constantly changing rules.

Messigician

🗣️ "When I was at Juventus, Materazzi made me a killer tackle and injured me. He was a tough player, but there are different ways to show that. Maldini was tough too, but he always went for the ball. Instead, Materazzi really wanted to hurt you. Some years later, I had my revenge. It was in a 2010 derby, when I was playing in Milan. In the second half, I made a taekwondo kick to Materazzi and I sent him to the hospital. Stankovic asked me why I did it, and I told him that I have been waiting for that moment for four years. I told him that no one messes with Zlatan".

Zlatan Ibrahimovic to GQ. WOW. 🔥🇸🇪

Temptation

🗣️ "When I was at Juventus, Materazzi made me a killer tackle and injured me. He was a tough player, but there are different ways to show that. Maldini was tough too, but he always went for the ball. Instead, Materazzi really wanted to hurt you. Some years later, I had my revenge. It was in a 2010 derby, when I was playing in Milan. In the second half, I made a taekwondo kick to Materazzi and I sent him to the hospital. Stankovic asked me why I did it, and I told him that I have been waiting for that moment for four years. I told him that no one messes with Zlatan".

Zlatan Ibrahimovic to GQ. WOW. 🔥🇸🇪

Cringe. Wonder where this Lion mentality went when he shat the bed in every CL knockout he played. :lol:

Home of Barca Fans