Marc Bartra

F

Flavia

I still don't understand why he's wearing the 10. Switch with Santi for the 20.

He replaced Cesc, and that's Cesc's number.

988374_10153480325345626_1268020498_n.jpg

He's turning out better than Inigo. Too soon to know for sure, but I feel he'll have a great career.

Zebulun

I'm soo happy for him after such a performance. the guy saved inigo's ass multiple times with his positioning and speed. he's seeming calmer and calmer, thank you puyol!

Icarium

Lifestealer
It would be a dream if he is selected for world cup 2014. If he continues his superb form i think he can make it, but it is very hard.

KhaledBarca

I'm really happy for Bartra, always had faith in him. But, lets not start acting like Madrid fans (Varane) and compare him with legends like Baresi (even if its for fun) :p

To much hype might hurt him. I really hope he makes the World Cup squad, he's definitely better than Inigo
[its funny now that some fans wanted to pay 30+ M to buy Inigo last summer, when we had Bartra :lol:]

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
I'm really happy for Bartra, always had faith in him. But, lets not start acting like Madrid fans (Varane) and compare him with legends like Baresi (even if its for fun) :p

To much hype might hurt him. I really hope he makes the World Cup squad
Yes. Hyping our players had not turned out well for us in the recent past. Zlatan, Thiago, Pique, etc.

he's definitely better than Inigo
[its funny now that some fans wanted to pay 30+ M to buy Inigo last summer, when we had Bartra :lol:]
Yes that has turned out to be a surprisingly happy event... But still even if Bartra's potential was rightly estimated Inigo still had a lot more exposure in the Liga and one would be justified to prefer him over Bartra, then (the key word)

Last edited:

KhaledBarca

Barça players at World Cup 2014:

- Spain: Valdes, Pique, Alba, Busquets, Xavi, Iniesta, Cesc, Pedro (Bartra?, Puyol?, Montoya?, Tello?)
- Brazil: Neymar, Alves (Adriano?)
- Argentina: Messi, Mascherano.
- Chile: Alexis.
- Cameroon: Song? (Dongou?, Bagnack?)

KhaledBarca

Yes. Hyping our players had not turned out well for us in the recent past. Zlatan, Thiago, Pique, etc.

Yes that has turned out to be a surprisingly happy event... But still even if Bartra's potential was rightly estimated Inigo still had a lot more exposure in the Liga and one would be justified to prefer him over Bartra, then (the key word)

Yet at Spain U21, Bartra was clearly doing better than Inigo. Anyway, preferring him over Bartra for the reason you mentioned above maybe. But, the funny part was paying 30M for him!

Home of Barca Fans