Marc Bartra

Topolino

Gemusesuppe
BVB fans on reddit and their own forum. Just wanted to know how he did and thought some of us here might like a small fans eye view on him.

Also I was impressed by Bartra, his flick was very exciting and I think he was rather strong defensively too.
Yeah when I think of Bartra's performance I remember that slide tackle on the sideline against Depay.
He was pretty good. Only played 30 minutes though. Had a badass flick too.I can totally understand why you guys miss him. He's amazing. �� Video to flick
Weigl and Bartra will ensure that BVB continues to drop panties across the world
[...] Bartra looked good too [...]
Bartra was pretty quick.
And that backheel.
That back-heel was awesome!
Would've been a legend immediately if that one had gone in...
Standouts overall, Papa, Castro, Rode for me. Dembele, Auba, Kagawa, Bartra looked good too. It was a bit weird for a preseason game. Water breaks and a ridiculous 3+5 minutes of added time, some rough play and high boots.
I am little bit concerned about our defense.we play a very high line hence we need another solid defender like Sokratis who was great today. Bender & Bartra are good but are nowhere close to papa. Wish we could spend that 30 million on a solid CB rather than schurrle.
I liked a lot of the individual performances such as Dembele, Rode, Bartra, and more. The one thing that bothers me is that our defence looked weak today. It is just preseason though and we will improve.
although he has hardly played last season, I have a feeling if he is still helping us. he's already a bit of a hummels-light, technically perhaps even NEN tick more in the ball treatment.

Guess they like him already... and what a nice effort with that flick.

[youtube]watch?v=krUiFsfY1SE[/youtube]

Anyone watch his first game? I know its a friendly but I'm wondering how he did.

Man Utd build up a complete contrast to lvg, they lacked cohesion and any notable build up very direct play whereas Dortmund had a markedly better patient build up.

Bartra came on about 60' Dortmund was already leading 3-1 and were slowing the game down maybe in part due to the insane temperature.
He did his job, very composed on the ball and covered/read really well as the Dortmund fullbacks were very advanced. I think they had 3 at the back actually but a Dortmund fan would tell you better.
Didn't let Rashford or Shaw past him in two definite goalscoring opportunities also had a nice flick that almost got them a goal from a corner.

Will be interesting to see him play in a possible three at the back but also better if he's given 90 minutes against an A side as Man Utd didn't have their prime attackers Martial, Rooney etc.. I don't think he will have any problems at Dortmund though.

zanela

Hummels-light. That seems very apt.

Didn't watch the game, but here's one pass from him..

[tw]765261115160825856[/tw]

God Serena

Reminds me of when Tello first got to Porto and gave all these ridiculous passes to Jackson Martinez. Barca players leave and then shortly after they arrive their passing seems godly. Give it a little time and that'll probably settle down.

Yannik

There was an alternate angle which showed the ridiculous curve on that ball and how it caught Hummels in surprise

F

Flavia

14102653_1042945725818525_6697785918575151686_n.jpg

What happened during the game? How did he do?

Xavinho

I only saw the second half but I thought he did well. Looked very confident spraying passes around, and the goal they conceded wasn't his fault.

Home of Barca Fans