Manchester United

Unbiased United

United seem much less of a laughingstock after giving Bayern a real scare.

I don't know if you saw the game but at 1-1 Rooney missed an absolute sitter. If we'd have scored Bayern would have needed two more and I think we could have gone through.

All if's and but's though. We played well for the first hour and give a good account of ourselves throughout both legs, but the best team went through, can't argue with that.

Dinho

I think peoples' opinion of Bayern reduced rather than increased in Utd's favour

Always the way.

Arsenal and Man City get praised for unsettling a great team, while they play down Bayern's quality now that they didn't massacre us.

I

instinct

So there are strong rumours that Van Gaal will be the next coach of Manu. Any more news about this? Did he say something? What do the ManU fans here think? Would he be the right coach?

S7_MUFC

So there are strong rumours that Van Gaal will be the next coach of Manu. Any more news about this? Did he say something? What do the ManU fans here think? Would he be the right coach?
He's being linked with spurs...I'm sure Glazers will stick with Moyes for 1 more season....We should go for young coach like Pottochino and give him time to build the team......

ceefoo

Everton complete the league double over United for the first time in 44 years.

Man Utd have lost all four games to Everton and Liverpool for the first time in a single top-flight season.

David Moyes - record breaker.
:D What other records is Moyes-iah still on for this season?

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
BlsPNEQCEAAF633.png

This made me lol

Home of Barca Fans