Manchester United

JamDav1982

As should, I agree with that
Didnt stop him from touching on owner control when wasn't warranted at the time where club was making signings that made sense.
Now dude is getting backlash over that tier list of all deals since SAF gone as fans realised he's literally being just as negative and unproductive as possible.
Driving narrative in a way that benefits him and his standing should the ownership change above reflecting a view of the common fan that wants a Glazer gone even when not forced to

Cant even make sense of what point is trying to be made there but Neville is not some voice with huge influence over the Man Utd fans or looking to use his position to get involved in club.

He has been trying to balance between saying Glazers out for years while trying to protect his friends at club on footballing side. That is about extent of it.

Still at it and wouldnt condemn OGS/Ronaldo etc in way a lot of Man U fans will.

If someone comes in and thinks Neville is useful to them at United maybe but cant see it and cant see any of his opinions being based on that outcome.

Morten

They have needed a great DM for years, now they got one, should improve them substantially.
Not the type of DM i would expect Ten Hag to have wanted though.

Barcilliant

Casemiro will hate Utd. Shit team in a shit city. What is with Utd buying up Madrid players.
Di Maria, Ronaldo,Varane and now Casemiro.

Wonder what's going on with Red cafe.

Morten

Casemiro will hate Utd. Shit team in a shit city. What is with Utd buying up Madrid players.
Di Maria, Ronaldo,Varane and now Casemiro.

Wonder what's going on with Red cafe.

I mean, he isn't really going there for football, if we are being honest.

I reckon he can tolerate the city for a few years with the contract they gave him.

Devils

This cat must be out of his mind to go to United.

i mean lmao, just look what happened to his buddy Varane.

Feels like United is becoming the Real Madrid Retirement home.

FinBarcelonafan

Ronaldo didn't flop.. Scored 24 goals last season wich is a miracle with this shit team..

Yet his biggest fans, United fans want him out. He was dog shite other than scoring few goals.

If he was so good, why no top team wanted him this off-season? His overall play is too weak or his character is too poisonous. Whatever it is, teams don't rate him.

His level was nothing special. Some small sparks of old Ronaldo maybe. I give him that.

Andresito

Staff member
I think this win might be a momentum shift for them, as long as Maguire remains benched.

And Cristiano.

But I think it helped being the underdog. I don't think Rashford, Sancho and Martial are players to lead an attack of a team aspiring for titles.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Manchester United is looking to sell a part of its future TV rights to fund the expansion and renovation of the Old Trafford.

Levers everywhere.

Home of Barca Fans