Manchester United

Birdy

So UTD is hijacking Lyon's transfer of this young LB talent from Feyenoord at the request of Ten Haag

I remember him catching my eye in the Conference League final vs Roma, and watching his comps he looks awesome for the future.
I wonder what on earth Barca's scouting dept is doing, when even UTD can snatch him,
while we are supposedly looking for an LB to compete with Alba next season,
and the best we can find is ... Marcos FUCKN Alonso????

Porque

So UTD is hijacking Lyon's transfer of this young LB talent from Feyenoord at the request of Ten Haag

I remember him catching my eye in the Conference League final vs Roma, and watching his comps he looks awesome for the future.
I wonder what on earth Barca's scouting dept is doing, when even UTD can snatch him,
while we are supposedly looking for an LB to compete with Alba next season,
and the best we can find is ... Marcos FUCKN Alonso????

Price is low too. Seen a few games of him. Not overly convinced though. Man Utd will make him look extremely average. Been down this road before.

Messi983

Both Frenkie and Malacia would be great signings for them, especially at rumoured prices.

Hopefuly they'll pay like 80m for Antony or 70m for Evanilson so we could laugh at them a bit but looks like Barca will again be the biggest laughingstock in this TW.

Rassvet

Ronaldo wanting out, Frenkie wants to stay, and Arsenal back in for the Lisandro Martinez deal all within the past few hours.

PhxPhil

I think the Ronaldo thing was just to put a fire up the clubs ass. united have been so bad at transfers and now they have a completely new team from last 6 years, which is great but surely will take a minute. if Eriksen is confirmed at least that is almost elite deliveries for ronaldo to get on the end of. i think just a better distribution from WBs would keep him at the club. maybe 1 more winger/10.

Last edited:

Andresito

Staff member
Tyrell Malacia signed. Can we loan Telles with a 10m buy option?

FW57OXzWAAI0ZBP

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I think the Ronaldo thing was just to put a fire up the clubs ass. united have been so bad at transfers and now they have a completely new team from last 6 years, which is great but surely will take a minute. if Eriksen is confirmed at least that is almost elite deliveries for ronaldo to get on the end of. i think just a better distribution from WBs would keep him at the club. maybe 1 more winger/10.

Welcome!

Home of Barca Fans