Manchester United

Rassvet

Varane out for 3-4 weeks with a hamstring injury (L’equipe)

Hopefully he misses the City, Villareal, and Chelsea matches.

Mateka

Manchester is blue.
City dominate United.
Ronaldo wondering what have I done? At this stage of my career to sign for a red club in a blue city.
City again should have scored more.

Jenks

Honestly I think Ronaldo is the biggest problem with the team. You just can't press when he's on the pitch. You have 10 players off the ball. I have no idea what the plan was against City, because the only way Ronaldo scores is with controlled possession and balls into the box, and United were not set up to offer that. The midfield is weak so you either need to find a way to get more bodies in the middle, or just bypass it entirely, but they did neither. I would have benched Ronaldo and moved to a front three of Rashford, Greenwood and Sancho. It probably wouldn't have been enough but at least you could press from the front, and when possession was turned over you'd be able to get straight at City's back four with pace. That's how they've hurt them in the past.

Morten

Ronaldo was never much of a presser, but overnight it turned into the biggest problem on the pitch, right...

Mateka

Theatre of Dreams is now referred to as the Theatre of screams.

Pep :
. “It was a solid performance and a good game. A deserved victory. Three more points. You have to put the ball in the fridge, a lot of passes, a lot of passes. The ball comes where we are. We don’t come to pick up the ball. It’s completely different. I’m so demanding, we know our standards, but I am very pleased. If you attack quick against United, and you don’t finish this action, you will be attacked quicker. They are so dangerous. That’s why we shoot a game with lots of control and maintain possession, because then they cannot run.”

Home of Barca Fans