Manchester City

Mateka

I would be mad if a team employed such a tactic against me. But good coaching. I cannot believe I said that.

jamrock

No Kane this summer, he will be what 29/30 next summer, should have gotten messi & clown the EPL & CL for two years.

I wondered what Pep's feelings are regarding griezmann

Zidane82

No Kane this summer, he will be what 29/30 next summer, should have gotten messi & clown the EPL & CL for two years.

I wondered what Pep's feelings are regarding griezmann

Guess we need him here though...

A straight swap for Gab Jesus would be interesting although Lacazette from Arsenal would also work if we are losing KunA

FC433

Would not keep Txiki Begiristain a second longer. Poor handling of the summer so far. I have said it before, he has been underwhelming considering the resources he has had. Hopefully they go after Vlahovic or Lautaro Martinez because that should leave us, Juve, and Bayern as potential destination for Haaland (we should be the favourite) :barcascarf:

Richard.H

Would not keep Txiki Begiristain a second longer. Poor handling of the summer so far. I have said it before, he has been underwhelming considering the resources he has had. Hopefully they go after Vlahovic or Lautaro Martinez because that should leave us, Juve, and Bayern as potential destination for Haaland (we should be the favourite) :barcascarf:

Us a potential destination for Haaland? With what money? Maybe in 2025.

ebc_99

Us a potential destination for Haaland? With what money? Maybe in 2025.

Barca have money, and will have more next season, it was the wage cap that was the problem this season, not cash flow. Whether or not the sporting project entices him is the question, I have no doubt Barca will be able to afford it.

Mateka

Not brilliant by City. Grealish secured. But Messi, Kane, Ronaldo according to the media are all lost causes that City pursued.

mc_lovin

I can't for the love of god understand the Manchester clubs:
--> City gets Grealish and has a million AMs/playmaking wingers now
--> United gets Ronaldo and has a million wide forwards now

Both didn't address their weaknesses at all.

malvolio

I can't for the love of god understand the Manchester clubs:
--> City gets Grealish and has a million AMs/playmaking wingers now
--> United gets Ronaldo and has a million wide forwards now

Both didn't address their weaknesses at all.

They were in for the player they needed - Kane. But couldn't get it over the line. Player wasn't that desperate to move either.

Weren't interested in Messi this summer and not sure about Ronaldo either.

Morten

Peculiar transfer window, ok so they got Grealish, fair enough, but they didnt go for any of the really big signings available this summer, not Messi, not Ronaldo, not Kane, though the interest seems to be there for Kane, they weren't ready to really go for him.

Zidane82

Peculiar transfer window, ok so they got Grealish, fair enough, but they didnt go for any of the really big signings available this summer, not Messi, not Ronaldo, not Kane, though the interest seems to be there for Kane, they weren't ready to really go for him.

They go for players max age 28 so guess Messi and Cronaldo were never options .

They apparently wanted Kane desperately and he wanted City but Levy was asking ?200 million and wouldn?t budge .. he expected them to pay up but he was wrong .

Home of Barca Fans