Malcom

Sorin

How can anyone justify the treatment Malcom has received is beyond me. By all metrics he had a good game against Real Madrid, against Villareal or against Atletico when he came on. By all metrics Coutinho has been poor to average at best but he keeps playing day in day out. Same for others who have done fuck all for most of the season but they keep playing no matter what. How is this healthy for a team that wants to fight for the biggest trophy, CL? Textbook reason for the complacency the untouchables often show.

BBZ8800

How can anyone justify the treatment Malcom has received is beyond me. By all metrics he had a good game against Real Madrid, against Villareal or against Atletico when he came on. By all metrics Coutinho has been poor to average at best but he keeps playing day in day out. Same for others who have done fuck all for most of the season but they keep playing no matter what. How is this healthy for a team that wants to fight for the biggest trophy, CL? Textbook reason for the complacency the untouchables often show.

Pique was bad earlier in the season.
A coach believed in him and he is playing great again.

Suarez, the same.

Ev probably believes that Coutinho can reach his best level eventually.

Also, I guess that Ev thinks that if Coutinho will reach his best form, his ceiling is way higher than Malcom's.
This is why he is giving 100s of chances to Coutinho, just like he did with Pique and Suarez.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent

Suarez, the same.

Also, I guess that Ev thinks that if Coutinho will reach his best form, his ceiling is way higher than Malcom's.
This is why he is giving 100s of chances to Coutinho, just like he did with Pique and Suarez.

except he rightfully recognized that Coutinho is shit and benched him for Dembele until the latter started to injure himself every damn game. Malcom atm is a better fit for the LW position than Coutinho is too.

booge

lol imagine malcolm on the left, dembele on the right and messi playing just behind. that would be insane. pace on either side.

Givenchy

Suarez, the same.

it doesn't matter so much about higher ceilings.. we lack pace and playing Couts-Suarez-Messi ends up with all 3 of them wanting to play centrally. Malcom might not be the better player but hes a winger and atleast has some pace.. its moronic to insist on playing the same front 3 knowing it doesn't work and teams can double up on Messi because of it. Dembele/Malcom can terrorize the RB

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
lol imagine malcolm on the left, dembele on the right and messi playing just behind. that would be insane. pace on either side.

Messi spends way too much time in the center of the pitch for this to work. There would be no one to keep the centerbacks busy. Malcom and Dembele are both poor at playing with their backs to goal.

booge

i always think back to the guardiola days, you had villa and pedro like hugging touch line. just thought it wud be cool but realised we got valverde as manager.

Arizona Scott

I didn't not understand not using him or Dembele at the 65 minute mark. Poor decision when United more and more pushed us to wings.

Coutinho IMO was the right move the 1st half however, he has been linking up well with Suarez and doing much better keeping possession. Would have had a goal if Shaw didn't steal it from him, and Coutinho had the best shot of the day (crazy good save by De Gea).

It was Vidal & Roberto's subs rather than using Malcom or Dembele to exploit a tired team leaving space wide that was the head scratcher.

Cule4life

The Culest

Ahahahaha you just threw out years of footballing wisdom out the door to defend your master. Textbook beta groupie cuck behaviour.

Yup keep playing underperforming players because of their name. Renew Rakitic and Busquets till 2030. Don't sign any promising players because they're not famous and didn't cost 160m.

I can imagine you defending daddy Valgreen if he spits in your face. You would say "I deserved it"

It was Vidal & Roberto's subs rather than using Malcom or Dembele to exploit a tired team leaving space wide that was the head scratcher.

You're not the brighest tool in the shed are ya? One would think after 2 years of this crap people would catch onto Valgreen's "masterplan" :lol:

Last edited:

underoath

Banned
I didn't not understand not using him or Dembele at the 65 minute mark. Poor decision when United more and more pushed us to wings.

Coutinho IMO was the right move the 1st half however, he has been linking up well with Suarez and doing much better keeping possession. Would have had a goal if Shaw didn't steal it from him, and Coutinho had the best shot of the day (crazy good save by De Gea).

You do know that Valverde rather protect the lead. But they're attacking at Roberto's side

Home of Barca Fans