Malcom

Cule4life

The Culest
Malcom "I scored against Madrid. What else must i do to get more chances"

Valverde "Become Messi's best friend or cost 160m. Till that time back to the bench"

Leo_Messi

Infuriating to see him wasted on the bench for the entirety of the game after that MoM performance against RM of all teams. That is how Malmierda rewards players who have performed well. In particular "veteran" players like Malcom that have played countless of full games and played over 2000 minutes for the club this season.:lol:

You know it is bad when you have sort of accepted or at least come to terms with this mediocrity currently present at the club.

EdmondDantes

I think Malcom doesn't get minutes because we're still living in the delusion that Messi 'plays on the right' when most of the time he's central.

Malcom doesn't work on the left. As a 9 he's got great movement and speed but can't finish.

Leo_Messi

I think Malcom doesn't get minutes because we're still living in the delusion that Messi 'plays on the right' when most of the time he's central.

Malcom doesn't work on the left. As a 9 he's got great movement and speed but can't finish.

Remember how people were talking about Dembélé not being able to finish? I think that Malcom is the exact same case. Due to how little he has played and thus how little confidence he has, perfect example was him not playing yesterday night after a MoM performance against RM of all teams, while him playing could have given him additional confidence down the season, he has a tendency to miss a few chances here and there that he should score on. Much like Dembélé last season and earlier this season before he rose up due to a boost in confidence and playing time.

Yet despite almost never playing Malcom has scored 3 goals. I think that he has played some 400-500 minutes. Some 4-6 full games. 3 goals given such facts is not bad.

Not to mention that he has one of the best left foots and shots from the outside on this team if not the best. Look up some of his goals for Bordeaux last season. He averaged 1goal in 4 games (if using minutes played per game as a measurement it is 1 goal in 3 matches) for Bordeaux in a notoriously defensive league from the age of 18 to 21. Not too bad.

He definitely has it in him to score 15-20 goals each season on a consistent basis provided that he gets more playing time. I have no doubt about that.

Last edited:

shadows

Remember how people were talking about Dembélé not being able to finish? I think that Malcom is the exact same case. Due to how little he has played and thus how little confidence he has, perfect example was him not playing yesterday night after a MoM performance against RM of all teams, while him playing could have given him additional confidence down the season, he has a tendency to miss a few chances here and there that he should score on. Much like Dembélé last season and earlier this season before he rose up due to a boost in confidence and playing time.

Yet despite almost never playing Malcom has scored 3 goals. I think that he has played some 400-500 minutes. Some 4-6 full games. 3 goals given such facts is not bad.

Not to mention that he has one of the best left foots and shots from the outside on this team if not the best. Look up some of his goals for Bordeaux last season. He averaged goal in 4 games for Bordeaux in a notoriously defense league from the age of 18 to 21. Not too bad.

He definitely has it in him to score 15-20 goals each season on a consistent basis provided that he gets more playing time. I have no doubt about that.

Sadly he would probably be sold at the end of the season especially considering the board is more likely to extend Valverde for another season. Such a shame really. There is no excuse for not playing Malcolm yesterday after his good showing against Real..

EdmondDantes

Not to mention that he has one of the best left foots and shots from the outside on this team if not the best. Look up some of his goals for Bordeaux last season. He averaged 1goal in 4 games (if using minutes played per game as a measurement it is 1 goal in 3 matches) for Bordeaux in a notoriously defensive league from the age of 18 to 21. Not too bad.

I suspect the same as well. But for a player to evolve and break that duck, he needs continual minutes, in every game he's fit to play.

Zidane82

After his last display I expected to start last night or at least come on as 60th minute sub .

We never looked like scoring so why not just stick Dembele AND Malcom on as 60th minutes subs ( take off Coutinho and Suarez) ???!

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans