Luis Suárez

God Serena

Our starting XI is going to look exactly the same when season starts up. Only difference is Vidal will always start where Rakitic would have. Would be genuinely shocked to see anything to the contrary.

Neymessi

I have been doing the "I'll not invest much energy or time in this season" for many seasons now. When are we stop going to be a mess?

Givenchy

I have been doing the "I'll not invest much energy or time in this season" for many seasons now. When are we stop going to be a mess?

same here. I'm debating on whether to even get la liga in the UK.. if I see Suarez in the starting lineup and Messi walking around i'm done with this team until they are gone honestly.

clemente

Messi will ask Koeman "why is Suarez not playing?", another week again he will say "I think Suarez should play", it's not gonna be confrontational but passively Koeman will be pressured to make sure Messi is happy, will slowly start playing Suarez, I give it 1 month until this guy is our starter again.

Porque

Messi will ask Koeman "why is Suarez not playing?", another week again he will say "I think Suarez should play", it's not gonna be confrontational but passively Koeman will be pressured to make sure Messi is happy, will slowly start playing Suarez, I give it 1 month until this guy is our starter again.

I'm hoping, and think, the overhaul of the whole coaching team will give Koeman the support system to stand his ground. This isn't Setien and his chihuahua at least.

George_Costanza

I can see this happening. Koeman already got cucked by the amigos. It was a nice stage acts by Barto and Messi so we forget the 8-2 humiliation.

Screen-Shot-2020-09-12-at-5-06-24-PM.png

Home of Barca Fans