Luis Suárez

Benzema10

Official Lyon representative
if neymar comes and things go bad, valverde will be out, then the new manager will come and put Suarez on bench for good or sell him.

if things go well then that means you win UCL.

bismp

At this point,whether we sign Neymar or not,I think that Suarez should be a bench player:be a (hopefully) impactful sub against good teams and rotate with Messi/Griezmann against most of the La Liga teams.He is old and ffs,this is his 6th season here.We should try to make the most out of this situation.He can still score 15 goals at this role.

Better to score 15 efficient goals,instead of 20-25 goals but while playing like shit.

clemente

Just give PSG this balloon, him and Cavani can work together, and Dembele/Neymar both will get play time since there is 0% chance both of them will be healthy at the same time.

LABarcaFan

Thanks God, Neymar did not arrive to Barcelona. Now, we have to deal with our own problems. We have three (3) useless veterans, who have to sit on the bench for the most part of this season and just come in as a subs, when it is needed. I am sure, you all know who are this three, but will call them, just to make sure we are on the same page. The biggest problem is Luis Suarez. This will be his last season with Barca, so Valverde should make a room at the end of the bench for him and try to install in the system youngsters like Fati and C.Perez. I hate to watch this guy anymore. He is not even close to the Suarez I used to like. Scoring 20-25 goals per season and missing about 80-100 very clean chances won't help this team. So he need to sit on the bench and get in action when we are 4:0 or 5:1 ahead with 15 minutes left. Nothing more to say about this garbage.

The other two players that has to follow him to the bench are Gerard Pique and Sergio Busquets. They both are very slow, has lost their conditioning and the ability to take the right decision at critical moments. With Busquets, there is no need of explanation even, because we have so many younger and better than him midfielders, who need to get more playing time. The situation with Pique is a little bit different. He is taking advantage of our incompetent coach, who is heavily relying on veterans. He spends more time in the opponents penalty area than our own.If you are a central defender, you have to stay at your post and area. Barcelona has enough talented forwards to score. We don't need to see this jerk among them. Alba is doing the same things on every single game, but at least, he is getting back to his post quickly. By the time Pique gets back, one can finish his cigarette. Any self-respecting coach will bench this kind of player, till he understand where his place on the field is. Unfortunately, Valverde won't do it and that is why, he will get axed before New Year.

Should be fit this weekend according to Sport. Suarez in any type of decent form is so important for us, so hopefully he's looking in shape and motivated for the season.

Home of Barca Fans