Luis Suárez

STFU .You said last time Suarez pulled off a performance when we needed him was against Leverkusen . In reality he stepped up against RSD in Anoeta , which was our toughest fixture and we were 2-0 behind . first time in a decade we won a league match there . For you it might be irrelevant ,but for any true fan it's a defining moment. One of the reason why Barca are invincible in league . If there is anything that is irrelevant it's the goal that you mentioned . We would have qualified for the knockouts anyway had we drawn the game with Sergi's goal .

He scored a goal in a match after we had already wrapped up the league, great "defining moment" for sure.

RMU ReBorn

He scored a goal in a match after we had already wrapped up the league, great "defining moment" for sure.
No team has won a La liga unbeaten .. Not even once and we were trailing 2-0 in a Venue , where we haven't won since 2007 ( In la liga) . Indeed a defining moment compared to a dead rubber Ucl group stage match .

No team has won a La liga unbeaten .. Not even once and we were trailing 2-0 in a Venue , where we haven't won since 2007 ( In la liga) . Indeed a defining moment compared to a dead rubber Ucl group stage match .

Well that wasn't my argument. He played well in that match against La Real, but I wouldn't consider it as a "defining moment." Last time he stepped up in the clutch in a huge match was vs. Atleti home in 2016 in the QFs.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Maybe he should consider to stop screaming at his teammates when he is the one who fucks up pretty much every play himself.

Kuchi

#out.

Supported him throughout the season, but a leader should lead by examaple, he is at the opposite end..no player that cant stop a pass, give a pass, defend or help in any way has any right to criticize team mates..

Grizz in pls. Suarez is done imo

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
It will be horrible to watch Valverde letting the signing of Griezmann be at the expense of Dembele and not this frustrating has-been. Already devastated just thinking about it.

FC433

I do not mind one bit his performance, but I find it extremely unacceptable and irritating when he yells at our players. It is not the first time, he yelled at Semedo several times. It bothers me a lot, he must stop his attitude.

Kul_z

Totally not in the game. He needs to lose some weight asap, what is enough is enough. ffs rakitic looks like a rocket compared to him. I feel like there has to be someone who must challenge him in squad for the place in first 11. Slow, bad distribution, bad temper, bad example.

bodi16

I think if a decent offer comes in, we should sell him this summer. Even if he accepts to be a bench player next season, his salary is still quite huge.

Home of Barca Fans