Luis Suárez

Horatio

You're welcome
and? Have you still not gotten over that massive L he handed Koeman?

No. Was just surprised why people praised him for supposedly not celebrating deliberately. No way to know for sure in this case as no player would celebrate when still 2 goals down. Usually they grab the ball and run towards center of pitch to have the game remain as quickly as possible.

Also cope.

FinBarcelonafan

He likes Barca and he appreciated fans cheering for him when his name was mentioned. Mutual respect and no hard feelings. True professional in that sense imo. I am glad he doesn't have any bad blood towards Barca because what we had to do year ago or whatever.

You can read his IG post too, which was pretty nice for Barca. Didn't seem upset at all losing.

I am glad we don't burn bridge with every player who leaves.

Windhook

Suarez is a Barca legend. Shameful how the previous board treated him at the end.

FC Barcelona is the club in his heart. Some friends of mine, Liverpool fans, call him a traitor ever since his transfer to Camp Nou, but they forget he was the only guy out there crying after the Crystal Palace game.

BarcaOG

Banned
Suarez is a Barca legend. Shameful how the previous board treated him at the end.

FC Barcelona is the club in his heart. Some friends of mine, Liverpool fans, call him a traitor ever since his transfer to Camp Nou, but they forget he was the only guy out there crying after the Crystal Palace game.

for sure. its so great to see how much he respects and cares for the club.

hell, he probably cares more for the club than some of the amigo clowns

Joan

same. sad to see he is finished at this level

will always be fond of him. at his best he was #1

I was happy it was him who brought Atletico the title last year, a swan song, sort of.

Loved his passion the most. Brilliant footballer in his prime.

KingLeo10

He really hurt his overall legacy (still an ATG but for me he was clear #1 striker of this generation till the whole 0 away CL goals for 2016-2022).

In his prime, he was simply far more fun to watch than Lewandowski. Benz is close but not THIS fun to watch.

soul24rage

He really hurt his overall legacy (still an ATG but for me he was clear #1 striker of this generation till the whole 0 away CL goals for 2016-2022).

In his prime, he was simply far more fun to watch than Lewandowski. Benz is close but not THIS fun to watch.

Yeah at his peak, he mixed crazy with great efficiency.

Even when not at his peak, he scored goals that most of the players wouldn't even dare to attempt

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HRAI0Rmhxks

Fati_Future_BallonDor

He scored 31 goals without even pens but with a lot of worldclass goals and if i remember correctly he missed the first 5 or 6 matches. Unstoppable beast between 2013-2016.

BarcaOG

Banned
I was happy it was him who brought Atletico the title last year, a swan song, sort of.

Loved his passion the most. Brilliant footballer in his prime.

for sure. the way Koeman treated him was awful and unprofessional. in the end Suarez was totally vindicated: Koeman was sacked a loser while Suarez brought Atleti the title. it was poetic justice

slicknick

He has surely written himself in our history books during his Barca tenure...Now that I watch him against Getafe & Levante, can't help but think his body has entirely given up on him. Grandpa time doesn't treat any of us graciously...

BarcaOG

Banned
He has surely written himself in our history books during his Barca tenure...Now that I watch him against Getafe & Levante, can't help but think his body has entirely given up on him. Grandpa time doesn't treat any of us graciously...

for sure, its sad to see ):

Home of Barca Fans