Luis Suárez

FCBfan22

Mbappe & Messi & Neymar have worse defensive contribution than Messi & Suarez !!

That Myth "could not function together" has to die.

2015 Messi and Suarez is a completely different beast than 2018 Messi and Suarez.

Also, Lucho was a coach who wanted high intensity from the players. No coach since was like that and Leo and Luis were just walking up front. You can't have no defense in attack with old Busi at CDM. Period.

Messigician

Suarez offers himself to Barcelona

Su?rez: "The call was to inform people that I still use the same phone.

Xavi in January first signing Suarez?

Fati Suarez Dembele
Pedri FDJ Gavi
Alba Pique Araujo Mingueza
Mats

We move

Sailor Mars

Actually we were leading the table. Do you follow this club or what?

In normal circumstances you could say that a rebuild is done like that. But not the way we did it, by replacing Suarez and Messi with some terrible players.

My mistake on the league table when Valverde was fired.

Messi should have stayed. Suarez no. The juice wasn't worth the squeeze.

Nazario1985

2015 Messi and Suarez is a completely different beast than 2018 Messi and Suarez.

Also, Lucho was a coach who wanted high intensity from the players. No coach since was like that and Leo and Luis were just walking up front. You can't have no defense in attack with old Busi at CDM. Period.

I'm not talking 5 years ago, and Messi was running shit not for Lucho not for Pep messi only run if he knows he will most likely get the ball (sneak most of the time)

Messi run shit for PSG and Mbappe is doing the same, but the whole team is build to take advantage of their FORWARD burst.

you can pack 10 griezmann in a team it will still be a shitty team

malvolio

And yet Lucho took the same Busquets at the Euro and they did pretty well.

Let's stop with this worshipping of Lucho's methods when he had the players he had, 6 years ago.

FCBfan22

I'm not talking 5 years ago, and Messi was running shit not for Lucho not for Pep messi only run if he knows he will most likely get the ball (sneak most of the time)

Messi run shit for PSG and Mbappe is doing the same, but the whole team is build to take advantage of their FORWARD burst.

you can pack 10 griezmann in a team it will still be a shitty team

If Messi doesn't run, other 9 must run. But in the end, we had only 8 players that were running. Can you see the problem? I think you can't...

FCBfan22

And yet Lucho took the same Busquets at the Euro and they did pretty well.

Let's stop with this worshipping of Lucho's methods when he had the players he had, 6 years ago.

I always said that Lucho is a master motivator, but a questionable tactician. MSN was a freak of nature. A perfect storm. Merged with the shades of 2009-2011 Barca.

FinBarcelonafan

If Messi doesn't run, other 9 must run. But in the end, we had only 8 players that were running. Can you see the problem? I think you can't...

Exactly. Messi and Lautaro work with Argentina because Lautaro works his ass off. Messi and Aguero, nope. Leaves the team without any pressing ability.

Home of Barca Fans