Luis Suárez

Morten

If someone would rather have an efficient player that scores less, i'll happily take the one who scores about every game but underperforms xg, works for me, not that worried about xg and the like.

Birdy

:lol:

At least, I'm not the one who holds the opinion that Bayern 19/20 would beat Barca 10/11 the majority of times over 100 matches.

So?
I don't give a flying fuck if majority agrees with me or not.

At least I am not acting like I am in the stage of puberty

Birdy

:lol::lol: So easily angered. Don't you have some EPL teams to cartwheel over?
Ok, so the fact that I reply means that I am angered? LOL
Probably that explains why you never put a proper reply: you think you annoy me with your online antics.
I have a life (unlike you?). I stopped getting angered over Barcaforum arguments when I turned 18.
So sorry to break it to you..

Joan

If you are talking about me, I am not supporting any argument as you can see I didn't write any word denoting agreement.

I wrote it's a valid argument backed with stats, that can be refuted or not in a proper conversation.
But usually what you get here by users like [MENTION=19457]KingLeo10[/MENTION] is retard reactions of 15yr olds instead of proper arguments.

Alright then. Sorry about it.

But it's still a shallow argument even if it's based on partly related stats. Might be neat to accompany more important points, but that's where it ends.

KingLeo10

Ok, so the fact that I reply means that I am angered? LOL
Probably that explains why you never put a proper reply: you think you annoy me with your online antics.
I have a life (unlike you?). I stopped getting angered over Barcaforum arguments when I turned 18.
So sorry to break it to you..

I'm not the one using expletives.

For most (all people) that's a sign of anger.

But hey, you might be the lone minority in that too.

:koeman:

ZeRoberto

The same user who claimed Dembele was doing alright as he's not underperforming his xG and blamed his ineffectiveness on his teammates, is now supporting (ludicrous, btw.) argument rating the prime of a striker by the quality of chances he had? Which only partly depended on him. Lol.
Actually stats shows he is underperforming. He was bought as promising 20 years old with bright future and room for development and he is less involved in offensive than he was in Rennes or Borussia - teams that score significantly less goals than Barca.

At least, I'm not the one who holds the opinion that Bayern 19/20 would beat Barca 10/11 the majority of times over 100 matches.

We will never know , but keep in mind that Bayern is probably only team that has positive record against Barca in Messi era(4 wins, 1 draw, 2 loses) and they were never parking bus like Mourinho.

If someone would rather have an efficient player that scores less, i'll happily take the one who scores about every game but underperforms xg, works for me, not that worried about xg and the like.

Yeah, xG dont play, real goals is what matters. Does that make Lewandowski your more desired forward as he scores slightly more goals in his prime than prime Suarez?

So?
At least I am not acting like I am in the stage of puberty
So true.. I would love to have real discussion, not 'you write only bullshit' but I guess thats how things are on this forum.

KingLeo10

We will never know , but keep in mind that Bayern is probably only team that has positive record against Barca in Messi era(4 wins, 1 draw, 2 loses) and they were never parking bus like Mourinho.

I specifically mentioned 10/11 Barcelona. Bayern got their wins against an average Barca 12/13 and a mediocre Barca 19/20. Meanwhile, we got some wins v a mediocre Bayern in 08/09 and a strong Bayern in 14/15.

10/11 Barcelona > 14/15 Barcelona , 08/09 Barcelona , 12/13 Bayern >> 19/20 Bayern.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

So true.. I would love to have real discussion, not 'you write only bullshit' but I guess thats how things are on this forum.

Ok, thanks guys, you persuaded me. Suarez is better , but its still not as good as prime Keirrison. Why? Because I like Keirrison more. I cant remember any bad Keirrison performance in Barca shirt.

Yeah thats how a real discussion look like :crbust:

Home of Barca Fans