Luis Suárez

Messi983

Nope.

If he'd still be here RM would win the league.

Also, I just couldn't stand watching him and Messi walking around anymore. It was the right move to let him go.

serghei

Nope.

Also, I just couldn't stand watching him and Messi walking around anymore. It was the right move to let him go.

You think Koeman would've made no difference in that? And the rejuvenation of the midfield with a better De Jong, and Pedri, and Dest, return of Dembele...

He's doing even better than I expected at AM. Some of the goals he scored were pure class.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Nope.

I think even if Suarez would still play for us Atletico would still have a good chance to win the title. Joao Felix and Carrascao are also on fire this season.

malvolio

I think even if Suarez would still play for us Atletico would still have a good chance to win the title. Joao Felix and Carrascao are also on fire this season.

Yes but most of the space those two get is created by Suarez occupying the defenders. Maybe Cavani would have worked, maybe not. Cavani hasn't been as good as Suarez, ever.

I say that if we lose Copa and our attackers don't produce, then it's clearly a mistake that we let him go. I could argue that we would have mounted a title challenge with him.

We are 3 points off Madrid. With a better attack we would have killed off some of the games that ended in draws. So don't get how we wouldn't have been able to win the league over this Madrid.

Last edited:

Joan

We scored 3 goals more than Atletico with a game in hand. Says it all about our attack.

Lots of games could've been killed off with better finishing while opponents not threatening.

Catta

It was the right thing to let him go. It was either him or Messi. The only way Barca could function is if he and Messi were never on the pitch at he same time.

Home of Barca Fans