Luis Suárez

messi2140

6racies Xavi
If this piece of fucking shit scored that 1v1 , there would be a small chance that the game would have gone differently. Instead he misses that easy chance and doesn't even track back and help the team to compensate for how trash he has become. As @Jamdav said , I hope this fat pig tears his ACL asap , so I never have to see him in a Barca kit.

Last edited:

clemente

If this morbidly obese bum had any humanity in him, he would donate every single penny this club has given him to a charity

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
He has completely destroyed his Barcelona legacy for me. Sorry, but that's just how I feel.

And it isn't only about his piss poor play and lack of goals vs good teams in the CL, but everything about him. The way he acts on the field, the way he screams, shouts and yells at other players whenever he's the one who plays a shit pass or does something stupid.

Tekkers

He has completely destroyed his Barcelona legacy for me. Sorry, but that's just how I feel.

And it isn't only about his piss poor play and lack of goals vs good teams in the CL, but everything about him. The way he acts on the field, the way he screams, shouts and yells at other players whenever he's the one who plays a shit pass or does something stupid.

You were content with his disgusting behavior as long as it was directed at Dembele.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
You were content with his disgusting behavior as long as it was directed at Dembele.

I don't know what you're talking about, but I've never been in favour of a player, especially a senior player shouting, yelling at a young player, or any player. Especially not Dembele who I defended and had high hopes from for two years, and rated so highly at Rennes and Borussia Dortmund.

Perhaps you've mistaken me for another guy, I don't know. I don't see where you are coming from.

Respekt_III

Anti-everything
I told you guys late 2017, but whenever he scored a goal in La Liga some of you'd troll me incessantly and suck his dick.

hE iS nOT fiNIsHEd

You mean when it was like 3 of us arguing against this entire forum?
And people like Arizona Scott pulling out statistics to show how awesome he still was...

Morten

What caught my eye was just how unfit and slow he was.
Granted, Barca doesnt play against many high lines usually, but they did this time, he looked like a turtle trying to catch through-balls, while Bayern defenders looked like Usain Bolt by comparison.

Still has some skills(as shown on that goal), but at the highest level you also have to be physically fit, and it appears he`ve lost it on that front.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Eto'o was 10 times better than this clown.

By the way, he finally scored an "away" goal :lol:

You mean when it was like 3 of us arguing against this entire forum?
And people like Arizona Scott pulling out statistics to show how awesome he still was...

I remember arguing with Donak before he saw the light in 2016 or 2017. :D

serghei

Fucking retire and do Burger King commercials for the rest of your sorry life.

Ansu came in after 5 mins and he was yelling at him for not catching a crap ball from his fatass.

Home of Barca Fans