Luis Suárez

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Been telling you guys that he's been finished for two years now, but people would then throw stats and other crap at my face.

It's not a "I told you so" moment, because I desperately wish it wasn't. Watching Suarez play is taxing.

FinBarcelonafan

Been telling you guys that he's been finished for two years now, but people would then throw stats and other crap at my face.

It's not a "I told you so" moment, because I desperately wish it wasn't. Watching Suarez play is taxing.

It's true. He is finished at top-level. He didn't take care of body like Ronaldo and it's showing. He can barely run now.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Not even worth lacing Eto'o's laces legacy wise for Barca. Don't give a crap about his superior stats.

He is a donkey and ruined a number of attacks, but he also got zero service. We didn't create anything.

He missed a million chances last season. Not like he's great even if he gets service.

I mean this was from February last season.

zhrjoyf3s3h21.png

Last edited:

Havesaks

It's true. He is finished at top-level. He didn't take care of body like Ronaldo and it's showing. He can barely run now.

He could still be a subpar subplayer at the highest level. But thats unlikely here or any other top team, because he wants to play and his wages would be cut in half at least

Havesaks

Not even worth lacing Eto'o's laces legacy wise for Barca. Don't give a crap about his superior stats.

He missed a million chances last season. Not like he's great even if he gets service.

zhrjoyf3s3h21.png

The guy has always missed a lot of chances even in liverpool. Also he played with a knee injury for a whole season. He hasnt been that bad the last two years and legacy wise, he was all in all good enough for me.

So, we expect him to score loads of goals at 33 (in few months)? Rare are those players that can do that.

In his prime we should've already had young replacement like Mbappe to learn beside him to take over when he sinks... but no, we expect him to be fucking Aduriz or something...

I can't believe what that board did to us, we are laughing stock... :cry:

wisconsincule

Oh he had a bad match? Least shocking news ever.

This is bad but we’re better off if he’s injured. We only have to cover for Messi then.

masterbest

zhrjoyf3s3h21.png
where does that stat come from?
in this https://understat.com/player/2098, he's been going to worse season after season. But he's not that bad. 21 goal with 24.39 xG. Just a bit bad. That's about shooting accuracy. This xG doesn't talk about his movement to create chances for himself and his team-mates.

JerseyAddict

I respected him and I always defended him and I admire his legacy in FCB but he really needs to think abut all if that... If he contijues like this he will dedtroy all of that with this shitshow... Man needs to know when to back down. Why is that Ego thing so selfdestructive?

EdmondDantes

I respected him and I always defended him and I admire his legacy in FCB but he really needs to think abut all if that... If he contijues like this he will dedtroy all of that with this shitshow... Man needs to know when to back down. Why is that Ego thing so selfdestructive?

That's where I am with him. I've always been a fan but now he's looked out of place for far too long. He should be honest and admit he no longer belongs here - especially as a starter.

This select group of privileged players being allowed to under-perform (to put it mildly) with absolute impunity is what's leading us to this black hole.

JerseyAddict

That's where I am with him. I've always been a fan but now he's looked out of place for far too long. He should be honest and admit he no longer belongs here - especially as a starter.

This select group of privileged players being allowed to under-perform (to put it mildly) with absolute impunity is what's leading us to this black hole.

We will end up like RM nowdays... Only thing is, thier players have 3UCLs in a row.

KingLeo10

Smartest man to walk into Barca's dressing room. Endeared himself to Messi so now there's no fucking chance he's going anywhere.

Total-Football

antoine griezman worst nightmare.. plays in his position by the laws of tribalism and seniority rather than sports sacred law of performance. griezman as a left winger is a travesty.

Home of Barca Fans