Luis Suárez

serghei

Suarez hasn't been GREAT as of late. He needs to pull his self together.

And needs to stop picking up yellow cards for fun. That's idiotic behaviour. He's a striker and has a yellow card rate of 1 in 2 games. I bet he has more yellows than every defender in the team.

André

Who the fuck cares? At least he scores that one goal. What the fuck does Neymar do? 6 goals din season. Penalty vs Celta, 1 vs Celtic, 2 vs 10men Gijon in the last minutes and a tapin vs Leganes

mark1nhu

Who the fuck cares? At least he scores that one goal. What the fuck does Neymar do? 6 goals din season. Penalty vs Celta, 1 vs Celtic, 2 vs 10men Gijon in the last minutes and a tapin vs Leganes

We Barça fans care.

It's not "healthy" to keep scoring and winning while playing bad (I am talking about the whole team, not just Suarez or Neymar).

We will need to face stronger opponents in the coming months and the whole team needs to step up and start to playing well, Suarez included.

Also, the fact that other players have worse stats (and maybe worse exhibitions as a whole) don't give him a pass to play bad without criticism.

So yeah, we Barça fans care about him playing bad, the same way we care about Neymar playing below his potential, or any other olayer doing that, including our Messias.

Ritchie

They're both poor but Neymar at least makes things happen and creates.

All this MSN shit it's Messi that carries the team on his back with no midfield.

raskolnikov

2 sitters missed. I have been watching Suarez since he joined Ajax and for the first time it feels lke he is lacking the hunger that always made him so great.
Hope he makes up for it the next two matches.

Horatio

You're welcome
Who stole his finishing boots?

3oriNVc5SDHOsWcCM8.gif

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Useless and Embarassing

I can't agree with you.
Yeah, he misses a lot lately but his numbers this year are still insane.
If we're talking this game only I can agree he's been underwhelming (shameful dive for penalty too) but I saw him run like a mad dog and giving his all for the team.

I know he'll start banging goals soon, it's just a matter of time before we see good old Suarez.

dakt

I can't agree with you.
Yeah, he misses a lot lately but his numbers this year are still insane.

I'm not looking this year, but this season.

If we're talking this game only I can agree he's been underwhelming (shameful dive for penalty too) but I saw him run like a mad dog and giving his all for the team.

I know he'll start banging goals soon, it's just a matter of time before we see good old Suarez.

Exactly, when he's not scoring, he's nothing more than a mad dog. Is that enough for today's modern player/striker? We can put Paco and tell him to do the same.
It's nice having Messi scoring all the goals and lifting personal trophies, breaking records, etc., but if we don't get Neymar and Suarez scoring regularly, we won't go far.

Home of Barca Fans