Luis Figo

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
It took me forever to find that option that shows you your posts so I can find where my thread went. Holy Molly.

I thought someone deleted it in hatred :lol:

Can someone please notify me when something is moved around because I am new to this forum (and I am lazy)?

E

El Niño de Fuentealbilla

Pe$etero.

I hope this money-grabbing bastard never forgets what he did. I hope he has nightmares of the whistles and boos he received, the phones, cups, bottles, papers, and the pig's-head that was thrown at him upon his return with the pathetic excuse for a club that is Real Madrid. Thank God he's "retired". Now he can finally go "die". He's the epitome of scum, the poster child of betrayal, the God amongst mercenaries. He should never be forgiven. There's things that people can forgive & forget, and then there's things that are downright inexcusable.

Apparently, he was "forced" to join Real Madrid or go to jail. Who gives a damn. You donned the shirt of our eternal rival. No excuses, no forgetting, if you want our forgiveness, then burn in hell.

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
i am so glad he is retired now.. what he did is like if messi moved to real madrid for next season, sorry figo i know you are human and everything but only a certain kind of person would do what you did.....:angry:

ps i hope your catalan daughter grows up to be the biggest Barça fan ever...

JCCR_FCB

Barcelona, a Cidade Condal
Hello Everybody

Once as I am "new" in forum, it's the first time that I speak in this matter. Figo made his career in Sporting (1990 - 1995). On those days (1994), he played in Sporting and already signed by Benfica... well, after an "gentlemen's agreement" the two clubs decided "forget" this episode and Figo escape from a punishment. Later he signed by Parma and Juventus (almost at the same time). Italien federation suspended him by 2 years (or better, for two years he couldn't play in Italy. Then he signed by our Barça... well, the rest of story you know... as you can see, he always acted like this.
Figo is known as "a dog who doesn't know his owner". Even today, nobody knows if he like's Sporting (his first club) or Benfica... perhaps even himself... :banghead:

:flagvl8::flagvl8::flagvl8::flagvl8::flagvl8::flagvl8:

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Lest we forget...

figofcbarcelonarealmadr.jpg

Home of Barca Fans