Luis Figo

cmsy27

Figo and Van Praag pulled out. It's Prince Ali vs Blatter now. Apparently Platini asked them to combine and put up one candidate strong enough to reel votes against the God Father.

I wonder where is our Presidential Election thread..

I don't think votes for even all three combined would be enough to challenge Blatter's position anyway. It's incredibly frustrating but we all know the incumbent will continue to sit on his throne. Aaaand corruption wins again :shakeshead:

King5Puyi

I don't think votes for even all three combined would be enough to challenge Blatter's position anyway. It's incredibly frustrating but we all know the incumbent will continue to sit on his throne. Aaaand corruption wins again :shakeshead:

They have Europe and their FA's in their pockets. Ali was the stronger candidate among them, so I guess it only makes sense. Basically everyone wants to just get Blatter&Co to gtfo. Other than UEFA , everyone's deep in Blatter's pocket. The man's gonna have to pass away If he's to stop winning. But if anything, his reputation is at a all time low. We'll see by the end of the month I believe. Although, there ain't much to hope lol

Corruption

I haven't won anything recently.

cmsy27

They have Europe and their FA's in their pockets. Ali was the stronger candidate among them, so I guess it only makes sense. Basically everyone wants to just get Blatter&Co to gtfo. Other than UEFA , everyone's deep in Blatter's pocket. The man's gonna have to pass away If he's to stop winning. But if anything, his reputation is at a all time low. We'll see by the end of the month I believe. Although, there ain't much to hope lol

Ah well you're right, we'll see. Miracles do happen... :lucho2:

I haven't won anything recently.

LOL. Funniest thing I've read all week :lol:

barca1899

The pig in a Barca jersey together with Abi and Deco? Fucking kill me.

CGmIXwAWgAARCca.png

Devils

I'd rather have my eyes gorged out with a butchers knife than watch that disgusting pig wear the Barca shirt.

F

Flavia

That's just disgusting. Unacceptable. Is uefa trolling us? Huge lack of respect. He is a traitor, can never wear our jersey again.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Are we sure they'll be wearing blaugrana ? it's a mix of Barça and Juve legends so the jersey might be something in between.

But just incluing him in the "barça legends" group is complete trolling, who decided what players to invite? Everyone knows he's judas!!

Home of Barca Fans