Luis Enrique

serghei

I for one don't give a shit about CWC. What a stupid competition, going to another continent to play 2 games to prove what exactly? La Liga is no1 objective. You certainly DON't sub Alba to put in Mathieu against a team that gave us problems all night.

This should have been a hard fought 2-0 win, and it's now a 2-2 draw because he was trying to be a smart ass.

Last edited:

blaugrana1987

Lucho is still a good coach, make no mistakes. He will have this squad firing all cylinders come February, March, but he surely can fuck up easiest things with his subs. FFS this is inexcusable. Just loosing a comfortable title lead like that cant be stomached.

silvia

he doesn't understand every liga game is so important??? he used subs so early with satisfiction and that affected shaky defense even more shaky

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Dumb decision but you guys have carried it way over. I'd fault him for doing that in a CL tie (like he did during the knockouts last year) but this match it shouldn't have mattered. As bad as Mathieu is and was, we still would've been fine if our starters performed to the level expected of them. Lucho shouldn't have to make a decision having the foresight that most of our reliable veterans will suddenly play like they have brain damage.

Icarium

Lifestealer
He thought he already won the match. He should have guessed what could be the outcome if he made conservative subs. Before the subs also Depor played great, came close multiple times. But that Jonathan dude fucked up their chances. And with Mathieu and masch at back things became worse. And when Busi makes mistakes it always costs us. He has too much responsibility. Mistake from lucho, can't blame him alone but his hesitance to play matheiu at LB as alba backup is troubling. We need to buy a new LB so that we can prevent ourselves from these type of horrendous displays.

blaugrana1987

Dumb decision but you guys have carried it way over. I'd fault him for doing that in a CL tie (like he did during the knockouts last year) but this match it shouldn't have mattered. As bad as Mathieu is and was, we still would've been fine if our starters performed to the level expected of them. Lucho shouldn't have to make a decision having the foresight that most of our reliable veterans will suddenly play like they have brain damage.
Yea...Except Mathieu is literally only player that can affect the game like this. In negative way. Look, had he brought anyone else, fine. We draw, we draw. But as soon as Mathieu came in people started to call draw, for a reason it seems.

F

Flavia

Mathieu was coming back from injury. And his form as LB for Barça is terrible. It was a really bad idea to put him there in such a game. And for the cwc... a glorified supercup.

Icarium

Lifestealer

People get carried away on internet, always. If we straight out lost the reactions wouldn't be this extreme. We lost a 2-0 lead at home. That is a little troubling, it is not just lucho fault though. Entire team needs to be blamed.

xXKonan

I like Lucho but my god.

His Persistence with using Mathieu as a LB blows my mind Despite it working against us he keeps Doing it and it costs us so much. The sad part is we have a Back up LB that actually Just scored for Barca B that will likely be sold in January because Lucho Decided to completely Ignore him Because he thinks Adriano and Mathieu are good enough.

One of the flaws that Annoys me in Regards to Lucho is his Stubbornness. Mathieu and Adriano have been so bad at the LB spot lately you would think "Man it's time to get another LB or Promote Grimaldo and give him a shot!" Lol nope still persists on using Mathieu and Adriano despite both being poor at LB and thinks it's not a problem.

Like I said I like Lucho but his Stubbornness gets the best of him and I hope he finally realizes this isn't going to work anymore with Mathieu and Adriano being good enough to be our LB backup options.

Garrus

Luchout#

sarcasm

PS: The reactions in here have gone beyond exaggerated, But pathetic, It's always the same story, I remember it since pep was coach, It's a constant crisis in barca land.

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
Luchout#

sarcasm

PS: The reactions in here have gone beyond exaggerated, But pathetic, It's always the same story, I remember it since pep was coach, It's a constant crisis in barca land.

No crisis, it's just baffling how he makes the same mistake again and again.

vlad

Luchout#

sarcasm

that is true, but lucho really did fucked up today with mathieu, i mean, whole team from the begining was shit, but after moving alba for mathieu it was disaster.

silvia

other than Mathieu, defense got a problem. line doesn't need to be so high after 2:0. Suarez and messi are enough in that score.
Alves, Busquets, Mathieu all attacking, we needs more communication in pitch.

serghei

He should have known it before. He had plenty of examples of Mathieu being awful at LB. We just wasted 2 points just like that. Now we could be 2nd soon, with the game against Gijon being postponed. In under a week, going from +4 to level with AM (most likely) is unacceptable.

Home of Barca Fans