Luis Enrique

fergus90

I’ve always liked Lucho for his character both as a footballer and a manager. Can’t say I’ve ever thought of him as a great tactician, more of a man manager motivational type.

He wasn’t shy of a few questionable decisions when he was coaching Barca but luckily he had the personnel to get away with it mostly. At points during 16/17 we were playing some pretty rotten football, especially around the time where it took a last minute Messi goal at Camp Nou to beat Leganes.

Bobo32

I think he's probably decent tactically, switched a few things and maintained other things when in Barcelona, and while his team was absolute top class and relied heavily on that, he also got it to hold together and work pretty well.
I thought the change of direction that started with him was wrong, but that isn't on Enrique.

A bit surprised to only get 11x the money for Spain to win the tourney right now, thought there'd be a bit more value there...

Fati_Future_BallonDor

I’ve always liked Lucho for his character both as a footballer and a manager. Can’t say I’ve ever thought of him as a great tactician, more of a man manager motivational type.

He wasn’t shy of a few questionable decisions when he was coaching Barca but luckily he had the personnel to get away with it mostly. At points during 16/17 we were playing some pretty rotten football, especially around the time where it took a last minute Messi goal at Camp Nou to beat Leganes.

Not a fan from him but in 16/17 our midfield was really trash though, old Iniesta, Gomes, old Rakitic - i think its impossible to play strong with this midfield.

Rassvet

Imagine still simping for this fraud after that epic bottle in the last 10 minutes. Only 1 win from 4 in regulation time so far.

Marshall D Teach

They're probably going to lose to France but there's only so much you can do with bums like Morata and whoever it was Lucho had to put in goal because De Gea is so garbage.

The football Spain is playing under Lucho isn't half bad all things considered.

Bobo32

He has made some decisions that makes me believe in him, for example leaving Ramos out. Not because I don't rate Ramos, but because he made a tough decision and goes fully on his own instinct, thinking about what is best for the team rather than picking "the best players". That will often lead to good things in the end.
He also had the same feeling as me, that Spain was a bottle of cava waiting to be opened, and we were right there...

Today I think he made a few bad subs though, and I think the equalizing was much due to him switching the wrong players and losing the stability of the team.

Home of Barca Fans