Luis Enrique

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Luis Enrique noted that Madrid have a couple of tricky matches left to face:

"They have two very difficult games against two teams, Celta and Malaga, who we have lost against this season. If we have lost there then anyone can lose there and I want to point out that we have lost in Vigo many times."

"We have one game left and clearly the objective is to win that game, to give us a chance to be champions."

xXKonan

[tw]864250048917458948[/tw]

Looks like Lucho's is going to get a tribute for his final la liga game in Charge at the Camp Nou.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Luis Enrique noted that Madrid have a couple of tricky matches left to face:

"They have two very difficult games against two teams, Celta and Malaga, who we have lost against this season. If we have lost there then anyone can lose there and I want to point out that we have lost in Vigo many times."

"We have one game left and clearly the objective is to win that game, to give us a chance to be champions."

And all of his predictions have gone wrong this season!

putogusiluz8

The Pale One
Imagine you're staring through the front window looking into the Lucho household... It's Sunday afternoon and the family is all gathered for a nice dinner. Then suddenly out comes Andre Gomes wearing an apron carrying a plate of steaming chicken. Mmm.. yum. He places it on the table, and Lucho gives him a nice pat on the ass while Andre looks over his shoulder and smiles as he walks away. The happiest of moments. They truly have got it all.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Imagine you're staring through the front window looking into the Lucho household... It's Sunday afternoon and the family is all gathered for a nice dinner. Then suddenly out comes Andre Gomes wearing an apron carrying a plate of steaming chicken. Mmm.. yum. He places it on the table, and Lucho gives him a nice pat on the ass while Andre looks over his shoulder and smiles as he walks away. The happiest of moments. They truly have got it all.

:lol:

weloveyuner

bizarre

Icarium

Lifestealer

He has no problem mentioning his short comings lol, we lost to them because of our ineffective play style. Madrid will put both the teams to sword.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Good Bye and Good Luck competing in Giro d'Italia and Tour de France now :lucho:

Unlikely to land a top job after this I reckon.

putogusiluz8

The Pale One
Can't wait to get away from his style of football. Even in our treble season i always missed something. What I missed was that even the brilliance of the front 3 sort of became stale, because a goal scored with the participation of the whole team is something that is far more beautiful, and Lucho's style has always been to milk the front three which eventually becomes a bit disappointing. I want the brilliance of MSN, but as a part of a big well functioning unit. I miss the idealistic style of play of the Pep era, and I don't expect to get it back ... but something a little more Dutch/Barcelona style would be nice.

Home of Barca Fans