Luis Enrique

Richard.H

Here are my predictions for Luis Enrique:

- I think he's going to do well in the league. A motivator like Enrique will surely inspire the players to play harder against weaker teams. I could see the team setting big records in La Liga once again. IMO, winning just the league alone would be a success in my book.

-I don't think he's going to do too well in CL. I still think tactically he's not as sharp as Pep or any of the other top managers. However, I do see him improving tremendously if he stays here for many seasons. I predict at most a semifinal appearance, with us losing to Bayern, Chelsea, or ATM. The squad right now isn't as sharp as the 08-09 one, so you can't really compare Pep's CL success in first season to Lucho's.

-Copa Del Rey I could see him do well too. Any domestic competition he should be fine in, IMO.

The board should try to keep Lucho for 4+ years. We need a club veteran like him to keep the players in check and to integrate La Masia as much as possible. After Lucho Era I would certainly wish that Pep comes back and stays here long term. However, that's my heart speaking. My brain tells me Pep will be the type of coach that switches to different teams every 3-4 seasons.

L

linetty

Don't know why people think he'll get horribly exposed in Champions Leauge, handled Real Madrid pretty well with CELTA.

mac10

Probably because he never was in the CL with a Club he coached.You know expirience and so on.

pep didn't have champions league experience in his first season either tata got to the quarter finals with no european experiance whatsoever i'm not saying he's gonna deliver cl in his first season but can't just write him off

xavi_the_Boss

pep didn't have champions league experience in his first season either tata got to the quarter finals with no european experiance whatsoever i'm not saying he's gonna deliver cl in his first season but can't just write him off

I don´t.I think we will do well in the CL.
Just meant that some People who think we won´t do well in the CL probably think that he doesn´t have enough experience.

Home of Barca Fans