Luis Enrique

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Luis Enrique: "Odegaard can play at Barça? That's the Norwegian kid...? Don't know. Seems to have many offers, it's up to him to decide..."

Chong Li

5-0 and all I could do was yawn.

Half a season and ZERO games where we showed great football.

This is not a team, it's just some really talented individuals.

And one piss poor coach.

Don't know if they are poorly translated, but Enrique's quotes are such crap they remind me of Raymond Domenech.

So he doesn't know if Ordegaard could fit here, but it's up to Ordegaard to decide ? okay
Usual BS with Montoya
Then hints that Neymar didn't play because barça didn't need him to up the level -while Pedro was having a motm performance.

Very nice

messi2140

6racies Xavi
Luis Enrique: "Odegaard can play at Barça? That's the Norwegian kid...? Don't know. Seems to have many offers, it's up to him to decide..."

genius.jpg

Kasperroed

Gret perfermonace today.

Pedro and Pique were really good.
Suarez fights so much, yet he find it very difficult to score. It is such a shame.
Montoya did very well - i think he deserves more chances after the christmas-break.

However, this was against a very weak opponent...

Paganinisrvnge

Luis Enrique has a better team than Tata and no injuries yet looks a lot worse. I wish Tata had more support as he actually had tactical ideas before giving up when people gave him crap for sometimes playing on the counter. IMO, Tata was the best of the post Pep coaches. Lucho is a joke. We need a manager who doesn't tinker every match without knowing what he's doing. Lucho thinks he's pep with his experiments but he has no concept of tactics. Another season of Messi saving the team.

Devils

Luis Enrique has a better team than Tata and no injuries yet looks a lot worse. I wish Tata had more support as he actually had tactical ideas before giving up when people gave him crap for sometimes playing on the counter. IMO, Tata was the best of the post Pep coaches. Lucho is a joke. We need a manager who doesn't tinker every match without knowing what he's doing. Lucho thinks he's pep with his experiments but he has no concept of tactics. Another season of Messi saving the team.

When it comes down to it, neither Tata or Lucho are good enough for Barca (yet).

Both of them don't have enough experience at top level coaching and neither are a football/tactical genius like Pep is.

I don't really give agree with giving Tata more time, he basically gave up halfway through the season, that alone shows that he doesn't have the character to be a Barca coach.

Ini8

¡Gr?*cies Xavi!
When it comes down to it, neither Tata or Lucho are good enough for Barca (yet).

Both of them don't have enough experience at top level coaching and neither are a football/tactical genius like Pep is.

I don't really give agree with giving Tata more time, he basically gave up halfway through the season, that alone shows that he doesn't have the character to be a Barca coach.

Unlike Lucho, Tata is willing to change. He stated that he would do things differently, if he had to do it all over again.

mssarm

and that is exactly what should Messi do, along with Neymar and Suarez. They should show their individual brilliance for their team to win the games. That's why they are paid millions. No coach on the planet can win the game after game with mediocre players. The reason Lucho has a team with less injuries is because he rotates and fitness is a big part of his training, unlike Tata who was more BBQ-s. Let's see how the second half of the season is going to develop.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
and that is exactly what should Messi do, along with Neymar and Suarez. They should show their individual brilliance for their team to win the games. That's why they are paid millions. No coach on the planet can win the game after game with mediocre players. The reason Lucho has a team with less injuries is because he rotates and fitness is a big part of his training, unlike Tata who was more BBQ-s. Let's see how the second half of the season is going to develop.

Well, the idea behind a football team is that....it should be a team. Not a disorganized setup which is carried purely on individual brilliance.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana

o_O

So if we throw Messi, Suarez, and Neymar on the pitch with 8 planks of wood, they'll still win us games? It's a team sport for a reason mate.

Home of Barca Fans