Luis Enrique

Icarium

Lifestealer
Bravo
Alves Bartra Pique Alba
Rakitic Masch Iniesta
Messi Suarez Neymar

This should be the line-up in the coming matches. Xavi and Iniesta should be rotated until iniesta comes back to his best. Busi should be rested few matches, he does not look like his usual self and masch is better than him.

Kasperroed

It was amazing to see Xavi step into this game. He looks so comfortable on the ball! Really, he is the perfect 60th-minute-sub, especially if we lead the game.

Bartra should really be handed a regular starting-spot from now on. He is so amazing - allmost Puyol-like - when he fights on the field.

Mathieu was quite poor yesterday. He is simply not strong enough on the ball, which is really exposed against strong sides.

For me the lineup for the coming games (not huesca...) should be:

Bravo
Adriano - Pique - Bartra - Alba
Rackitic - Busquets - Xavi (or Iniesta)
Messi - Suarez - Neymar

Masch, Pedro and Xavi/Iniesta being subs.

hamoon32

Our Backline in big games should be like this:
Bartra-Pique-Mathieu-Alba

in other mathces we can try this:
Alves-Pique-Bartra-Alba

Pique and Bartra have totaly outperformed Mathieu in recent week. I think it's a better CB Pairing.

karthik

Loving how Lucho, experiments. I am okay with him surprising big opponents with bizarre line ups as long as it would help him obtain the right ideas for the business half of the season.

Alik

Laurent Blanc:

"Barcelona's line-up surprised us, but their system wasn't decisive. Their players were."

"It seemed that Barcelona's surprising line-up confused their players more than our players."

Ouch, low blow against Lucho! :lol:

Fair enough if we won thanks to individuality in scoring goals. That doesn't explain why PSG struggled to play.

karthik

Blanc actually shot himself on his foot here.

Goals like the first one are not scored due to individual players. It looked like a different, well worked drill. Masche->Suarez->Leo

I

instinct

lose 3-2 vs Paris - people complaining

win 3-1 vs Paris - people complaining

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
I don't know about you guys but i prefer lucho over tata and tito. At least lucho tries to make something happen even with his little brain. Tata and Tito completely failed in that category it was same old shit every match. With lucho it is still shit but it is different every match and i feel like we are improving.

Yeah probably you are right, if it was Tito or Tata, PSG would have parked the bus and our attack would have hit the wall, but yesterday their defense was stretched because our players were miles away from each other, Neymar and Pedro was literally standing on the sidelines sometimes. Not sure if this lineup could work against RM or Atletico though.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Average positions vs. PSG

123644j.jpg

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
That's for the full match. We changed formation when Pedro was taken on so it doesn't represent exactly how we started.

Andrew M

Sometimes it annoys me when people say that a team won only because of good individual goals; a lot of the time that is what wins tight matches.

Think of all the times Messi or Iniesta bailed us out under Pep or Ronnie under Rijkaard.

Even the ultimate team Atletico would probably not have beaten us in the CL last year without that ridiculous Diego goal at Camp Nou

L

linetty

Sometimes it annoys me when people say that a team won only because of good individual goals; a lot of the time that is what wins tight matches.

Think of all the times Messi or Iniesta bailed us out under Pep or Ronnie under Rijkaard.

Even the ultimate team Atletico would probably not have beaten us in the CL last year without that ridiculous Diego goal at Camp Nou
On point mate! It's ridiculous. If we win it's because of individuals, if we lose it's because of Lucho's shitty tactics. Yeah, right.

Home of Barca Fans