Luis Enrique

Ursegor

World Champion
1304618376_tumbleweed-gif.gif

messi2140

6racies Xavi
He does it again , I dont care if we win or lose but he just does it again. We play against a strong team, lets put up a completely different lineup. What a muppet

Icarium

Lifestealer
I don't know about you guys but i prefer lucho over tata and tito. At least lucho tries to make something happen even with his little brain. Tata and Tito completely failed in that category it was same old shit every match. With lucho it is still shit but it is different every match and i feel like we are improving.

Alarcón

didn't like the line-up, if you're gonna play like this you have to have at least 1 midfielder alongside the DM who moves a lot and has a more advanced position, otherwise the creative burden is on the attackers, and Iniesta didn't do much

bismp

Still not convinced....Lucky first goal and horrible PSG performance helped him.Our first half was abysmal in terms of attacking play.Plus,Iniesta shouldn't have started

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
Lucho is too stubborn. That was the reason he did not succeed at Roma and was sacked and that is the reason he makes the same mistakes all over again.
Playing players out of position, changing line-ups way too often, choosing tactics that might work but were not tested before and not using his subs well to change the flow of games.

It is ok for a young coach to make mistakes but if the only solution is to act tough and carry on, then there will be no success.

Alik

Lucho is too stubborn. That was the reason he did not succeed at Roma and was sacked and that is the reason he makes the same mistakes all over again.
Playing players out of position, changing line-ups way too often, choosing tactics that might work but were not tested before and not using his subs well to change the flow of games.

It is ok for a young coach to make mistakes but if the only solution is to act tough and carry on, then there will be no success.

Tbf, his subs have been working well so far.

....And by trying out different stuff he's actually making different mistakes :p

Home of Barca Fans