Luis Enrique

Ryan_Cule

barça amor d mi alma
Meeting just ends with Luis Enrique. Both were seen shaking hands and smiling.

Bm4D5TZCAAAKGX2.jpg

Last edited:

mazp

Nice to see the club keeping their word on not having any distractions, until end of the season.:thumbdown::facepalm:

I

instinct

10314733_844231462272204_846589729720091420_n.jpg

The meeting between Zubizarreta and Luis Enrique has ended. They talked for two and a half hour.

Seems like Zubi desperatly wanted Lucho's opinion of his summer vacation plans.

Last edited:

mazp

10314733_844231462272204_846589729720091420_n.jpg

The meeting between Zubizarreta and Luis Enrique has ended. They talked for two and a half hour.

Seems like Zubi desperatly wanted Lucho's opinion of his summer vacation plans.

:lol: what's even funnier is Zubi desperately wants to finish this as soon as possible, like he expects to fight it out with 4-5 clubs for Lucho's signing... lol. That he couldn't wait a couple more weeks...

Cule4life

The Culest
:lol: what's even funnier is Zubi desperately wants to finish this as soon as possible, like he expects to fight it out with 4-5 clubs for Lucho's signing... lol. That he couldn't wait a couple more weeks...

It's because he wants an early vacation as he made plans before without keeping in mind the shitstorm this season :pep:

mazp

It's because he wants an early vacation as he made plans before without keeping in mind the shitstorm this season :pep:

That too. But you can forget Celta taking anything from Madrid now, it was a small chance anyway, but now forget it. Celta players must be pissed. Barto better add a few more dollar bills in that briefcase...

Trickykid

Yeah, I'm sure it's got nothing to do with potential transfer targets we may or may not be sounding out, or hell, even negotiating for. I mean, screw the coach's oppinion on incoming players, right?

I'm all for Zubi bashing, but I'd want to get this future coaching business concluded and made official as soon as the season ends, which means he should be doing some serious leg-work as we speak.

mazp

Yeah, I'm sure it's got nothing to do with potential transfer targets we may or may not be sounding out, or hell, even negotiating for. I mean, screw the coach's oppinion on incoming players, right?

I'm all for Zubi bashing, but I'd want to get this future coaching business concluded and made official as soon as the season ends, which means he should be doing some serious leg-work as we speak.

Were still fighting for the title. This could have waited a couple more weeks don't you think? If not, then do it private and away from the cameras. Plus, it's disrespectful to Tata.

Besides most transfers won't happen until after the WC.

Trickykid

Were still fighting for the title. This could have waited a couple more weeks don't you think? If not, then do it private and away from the cameras. Plus, it's disrespectful to Tata.

While I agree it's not exactly an elegant way of handling these matters, I still think the whole business is of the utmost importance and thus demands swift action. I also dont think that most of our transfers will happen after the WC - perhaps the announcements, but not the deals themselves. Everything points at a board that finally have realized that our squad - from defense to attack - no longer has the needed quality and depth. Add to that the uncertainty of the possible transfer ban, and I think it all equates to a sporting director that means serious business in this transfer window. Serious business that needs to be concluded as fast as humanly possible.

Edit: I'm also pretty certain that both our squad, the man himself and just about everyone else in or around the club know that Tata won't be here after the season.

JamDav1982

It is a bit disrespectful to Tata but if Enrique is to take over then it is the best thing for next season to discuss transfer targets with him and allow him the maximum time possible to do the job.

Waiting a few weeks before speaking with him just slows everything down and gives Enrique less time to get set for the job.

Tomchin

Also, I think the board maybe want to show the socis that they're actually doing some work, because they feel "intimidated" about Laporta's possible upcoming vote-of-confidence?

Antimadridista1

I really don't know if I should be happy about this guy coming (back) in Barcelona. Can't forget the fact that he played for Madrid and also that he failed miserably at ASRoma… Big risk taken by Zubi and his staff once again. Why aren't they trying to bring a big name like Madrid did will Ancelotti ?
Klopp, Capello, De Boer ??

Home of Barca Fans