Luis Enrique is the new coach of FC Barcelona

FC B

Hard to say since he didn't train nothing really big till now and is also quite a new presence in the profession.

I wish Barca all the best under his command. It is really important for this generation of players and for Barca that he'll make it as soon and as best possible !

P.S. We now officialy need a Lucho smiley:neymar:

Last edited:

dakt

Well...
tumblr_ldj1veIfcm1qd211c.jpg

...I won't say anything, but maybe, just maybe.... :D

1) Fix Messi
2) Give Neymar a bit more space
3) ESTABLISH GOOD DEFENSE
4) Bench Messi when needed
5) Bring the guy from mine avatar to the club :D

raminho

The good thing is that Lucho already is well known amongst Barcelona fans and staff but the challenging thing is that he'll have to do a whole lotta more work than Guardiola back in the day:

1) Sign new defenders, also emphasis on how to defend set-pieces (we have good material of "how not to defend" from previous seasons)
2) Inspire Messi, Iniesta et al wanting to win stuff
3) More responsibility to youngsters of la Masia (Rafinha, Deulofeu, even Bagnack or Patric might be worth giving a shot)
4) GK thing is not fixed by just Ter Stegen and Masip, we also need Caballero or Navas

Can't say I really envy the guy but this could be the start of something great... (Exactly what I thought of already a year ago with Tata) :tata1:

V

ViscaBarca96

do u think he deserves this ?
what about the two centre backs ?

mittchan82

Deulo is back but I heard Sanchez is leaving for Juve. That could mean Deulo may be replacing Alexis. I think Tello needs more consistent play time. He did well 2 years ago right?

BarçAjax8

Welcome Back Lucho!

MaTS & Lucho in and I'm already feeling a lot more optimistic. Lucho has a lot to do before kickoff next season and I hope he brings in the *RIGHT* players. He did well at Celta with youth players so hopefully he can guide a few of our Masia players who are right on the verge of breaking through to other side!

:barca scarf:

M

maxmss

I'm with ya
Please explain me why Jordi Roura is a bad choice for technical director. Like someone here knows his organizational skills. and who should have they appointed for that position?(names please!)

Adrian

I think taking a risk by signing Luis Enrique as our manager is a good risk to take.

As Guardiola once said, "The biggest risk we can take is to not take risks". :pep:

Vapor

I know this isn't going by anything rational... but on a gut level I am already liking Luis Enrique. He has a fire to him, a more commanding presence and a confidence than I never sensed with Tata.

Not to mention he is a successful former FC Barcelona player and captain... he knows the club, he knows the spirit, he more or less knows our core philosophy.

I think what this team really needed was a true leader (well, one of the things we needed). Again, this isn't going from any stats or anything rational, but I get a good vibe from Lucho.

Best of luck to you sir! :barca scarf: Let's bring in a good new year and bounce back strong as hell.

Home of Barca Fans