Lliga: Villarreal - FC Barcelona 0-1

ViscaBarca914

BLASPHEMY!
I agree with not starting Neymar. He probably isn't 100% fit yet, no need to have him get kicked around from the start against a solid team. Bring him on as fresh legs later on and watch him go :D.
I have a feeling he will grab an assists or a goal today.
Also I hope Pedro does the business. I still remember the player he can be :wub:

Icarium

Lifestealer
Villarreal line-up: Asenjo, Mario, Musacchio, V. Ruiz, J. Costa, Pina, Bruno, Trigueros, Cani, Cheryshev and Giovani

Icarium

Lifestealer
I can't believe we are starting a liga match without Iniesta and Xavi. It is very strange. It also tells how much barca have changed :cry: I hope Iniesta does not decline for at least 3 years.

I

instinct

I can't believe we are starting a liga match without Iniesta and Xavi. It is very strange. It also tells how much barca have changed :cry: I hope Iniesta does not decline for at least 3 years.

Iniesta is injured.

Xavi is not the ideal player to play away against Villareal IMO.

But yeah. Barca has turned into a piece of shit, you're right.....

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
Look at the state of the pitch. Yeah, Xavi not happy.

BwYSKGYIcAErAX7.jpg:large

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Well, Neyboy is not 100% match fit so coming on in the 2nd half is probably a good decision. And if we want to play Munir then why not utilize him fully since he can only have 10 appearances for the First Team so good to have him from start.

Home of Barca Fans