Lliga | Round 7: FC Barcelona - Las Palmas 3-0

Kuchi

Team is pure shite, besides some individual sparks that are isolated, we are a total mess and valverde is not able to spin some life into this team, that seems to go from inertia and giving messi all responsibility and strings.

We are pure shite and the 1st place and max points and +7 vs real shouldnt fool anyone, we are in trouble after the international break once messi will find himself triple teamed...

We are shite and we are not changing shit or giving players with potential like semedo or bob or dennis regullar starts to gain confidence.

Lol..iniesta prob injured..great

impeh

Hi, its me..
think they had more passes than us, both completed and attempted. Or at least they had until around the 75th minute, i didnt see the stat again after :watch:

i_bleed_blaugrana

Team is pure shite, besides some individual sparks that are isolated, we are a total mess and valverde is not able to spin some life into this team, that seems to go from inertia and giving messi all responsibility and strings.

We are pure shite and the 1st place and max points and +7 vs real shouldnt fool anyone, we are in trouble after the international break once messi will find himself triple teamed...

We are shite and we are not changing shit or giving players with potential like semedo or bob or dennis regullar starts to gain confidence.

Lol..iniesta prob injured..great

Played all 90. Subs were Paulinho, Vidal and Iniesta. So I'm confused.

Denis is low key playing well too right now. I get why some are freaking out because it's not the prettiest atm and we've yet to really be tested yet but there are some small positives I see that could turn into something.

Really hope Iniesta is okay though. Him, Messi and Suarez beasting this season is crucial.

Last edited:
M

MessiCam

Not more passes. They had more possession though.

The minute we switched to a 4-3-3 formation there was a lot more control. Valverde should just bin the idea that a 4-4-2 is a viable formation for the team. Denis was good on the right flank too.

LeeRomeno

Wasn't really home game considering circumstances. I think it was really decent game, must have felt like training match.

FCBfan22

I hope Valverde learns from this game that the 4-4-2 is a big NO at Barca. Starting Vidal is also a big NO.

Home of Barca Fans