Lliga | Round 5: Granada - FC Barcelona 2-0

devo901

We cant claim the enemy was actually good today - they were not.

Besides 2 unlucky goals: ZERO shots on goal, after 60 minutes!!

Rakitic should have been sent to the shower after 15 minutes or stay home.
He hides and does not run at all, plays as if he is suffering from depression. Does his contract say he is allowed to play even if he does not want to? Because this is how he acted today! I always had a high opinion of Ivan but this is history.

Suarez wasted some chances, distroyed one counterattack and on the positive side, he did some fouls and dived. :angry:

this is going to be a hell of a season ... if we finish top 5, it is unexpected success.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
We cant claim the enemy was actually good today - they were not.

Besides 2 unlucky goals: ZERO shots on goal, after 60 minutes!!

Rakitic should have been sent to the shower after 15 minutes or stay home.
He hides and does not run at all, plays as if he is suffering from depression. Does his contract say he is allowed to play even if he does not want to? Because this is how he acted today! I always had a high opinion of Ivan but this is history.

Suarez wasted some chances, distroyed one counterattack and on the positive side, he did some fouls and dived. :angry:

this is going to be a hell of a season ... if we finish top 5, it is unexpected success.

Granada completely outplayed us lol, they had 4 shots on target compared to our 1. Didn't even park the buss, they pressed the shit out of us and made us lose possession in our half numerous times.

EdmondDantes

Benches players that deliver and show immense signs of improvement on all fronts like Arthur, reward underperforming failures like Rakitic, Vidal and Roberto.

Fucking livid.

Devils

Imagine being close to 2020 and still starting Rakitic, Suarez, Roberto, Pique in your starting line-up.

JohnN

Nightmare performance. Please don't tell me we have worse players than Granada. It's ridiculous at this point. Everyone should be able to identify the most responsible person at this point.

Dan1983

Prediction champion 2012-2013
Useless. Absolutely useless. I agree with the post that this team died at Anfield last season.

gregorrin10

What a pathetic game once again.

Poor FDJ... What is that midfield???? Raki and Roberto with FDJ..
Arthur is needed here...

My guess that EV will do this
Arthur in the mid
Roberto back with Semedo Out.
Perez out and Messi in

One sub left to see where the game will go

You give him too much credit...no Arthur at all. :lol:

aceshigh

Before firing players, fire Valverde. Some underperformers with a coach may perform very well under another. Coutinho did so well with Liverpool. Terrible with Barca. Moved to Bayern and already got a good start. Against Koln, true. But is Koln so much worse than Granada?

If a player sucks under two different coaches, that is the player. If so many players everybody thought were great are sucking at Barça, it seems clear the coach is the problem

gregorrin10

Oh, and along with Valverde, ship out Pique, Rakitic, Suarez and Vidal. Give them away for free, i really don't care at this point anymore. Can't believe some people wanted Pique to be captain :facepalm: All he does these days is screw up basic ball control, concedes a penalty, then smiles at the referee like he hasn't done anything wrong? I mean seriously, is his brain okay? I know he doesn't give a fuck at this point anymore, but still. He was probably in a hurry to check his insta story and to write some more shit about how corrupt referees are and that he's not being treated fairly, poor boy. And Vidal can go back to South America to re-learn basic ball control, not that he ever had any, at least not Barca level.

Last edited:

EdmondDantes

[tw]1175512450352996353[/tw]

[tw]1175513111144648704[/tw]

Keep rewarding failures...

How's that midfield again? Rakitic, Roberto....Vidal?

aceshigh

You give him too much credit...no Arthur at all. :lol:

He did too well at past games and pissed off EV. Just imagine Valverde horror when Arthur scored a goal. If he keeps doing that Valverde will HAVE to use him. What if Barca starts playing well? The fans will have THAT as a standard!

Ever heard of salesman who once beat a target, about closing be deals, otherwise the super good month may become a new target, impossible to beat again?

Home of Barca Fans