Lliga | Round 4: Getafe CF - FC Barcelona 1-2

Kuchi

Shocked..1st away game...opponents stack Messi...no sollution...not expecting a reaction from valverde...just hoping messi finally pushes this board out..

SimoSky

The worst Barca I ever seen so far..

Fuck off Valverde and all players..

I'm starting to hate this team

It's obvious that the game against Juve still weights on the players, and getafe parking the bus doesn't help. I would be more than happy to take 1 point from this game. Hopefully we don't get too impatient and start making more mistakes.

Patience is the key!

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
No words. Just fuck off, Valverde. Nice way to respond after Real Madrid dropping points. Giving them the opportunity and motivation to get straight up to our necks again.

Vilarrubi

We look exactly the same as last season today. No midfield, no control, Messi starting all the attacks... same old shit.

henias

Deulofeu is equally terrible. And u simply cant play Roberto as RB. Thats a big no no. I watched the match slightly late, I tot I was seeing things when I saw Roberto running on the right hand side.

Its okay if we lose this match. Time for socis to wake the fk up and see the madness in our sqaud. I want Barto and their dogs out next season. The only players still keeping Barca alive are Iniesta, Busquets and Messi. Once they are gone we have no replacement.

5ergio_Busquets

Roberto and Pique together on the same side of the defense is a great opportunity for the opponent's attackers.
Pique even almost scored an own goal again.

5ergio_Busquets

Deulofeu is equally terrible. And u simply cant play Roberto as RB. Thats a big no no. I watched the match slightly late, I tot I was seeing things when I saw Roberto running on the right hand side.

Its okay if we lose this match. Time for socis to wake the fk up and see the madness in our sqaud. I want Barto and their dogs out next season. The only players still keeping Barca alive are Iniesta, Busquets and Messi. Once they are gone we have no replacement.

He has to! He needs to keep him happy!

Home of Barca Fans