Lliga | Round 36: Valladolid - FC Barcelona 0-1

Tackle

Some nice passing actions so far, but this sort of formation should never be tried against anything other than relegation fodder. Everyone pushed so high up the pitch creates numerical superiority in the final third, but a better side would have a field day on the counter. Many warning signs defensively even from this torrid Valladolid team.

JamDav1982

Decent enough half and moving ball quickly.

Griezmann horrendous half and lucky not to be hooked at HT when performs as badly as that.

kattanib

Wat

Edit: oh sarcasm

In truth, that wasn?t sarcastic. Its like Totti and Del Piero .. great to have them oldies in your team if you are settling for the league only. We still have next season blown to the wind until the management changes, I hope Messi doesn?t linger more than that .. time to remove all powers from this club and return back to hard work, management and proper leadership

kattanib

Do you know whats the best thing in football? Watching a team managed by someone passionate, competitive and perfectionist .. and smart and ballzy

vegitot

In truth, that wasn?t sarcastic. Its like Totti and Del Piero .. great to have them oldies in your team if you are settling for the league only. We still have next season blown to the wind until the management changes, I hope Messi doesn?t linger more than that .. time to remove all powers from this club and return back to hard work, management and proper leadership

33 year olds Totti and Del Piero are not even close to half of 33 year olds Messi level.

Total-Football

We move the ball move the ball move the ball... Endlessly.
On a bad day we move it slowly on a good day we move it fast. But at the end of the day we dont have any clear Attack patterns on a good or a bad day. Except of course felying on messi dotting the i's.

Home of Barca Fans