Lliga | Round 33: FC Barcelona - Valencia CF 1-2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jefecito

Only Alves dropped. Disappointing.
If Neymar and Messi start strolling just fucking take them off I don't care if it's minute 5 or 85.

take a loot a the squad list, who are you subbing them for ? Munir and Douglas ?

Apart from ter Stegen, this is actually our best possible XI atm, including Sergi at RB.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
So many fatigued players starting. We still got to play Deportivo in just three days who managed to draw Sevilla at the Pizjuán earlier today.

Topolino

Gemusesuppe
Why isn't Aleix starting. Sergi should be in the middle. FFS, Lucho... do you want a pre match half-drunk rant too??!!?

Topolino

Gemusesuppe
Where is Rafinha?

"On Sunday morning, Luis Enrique announced his 18-man squad for the match. Turkish international Arda Turan is suspended while Rafinha, Sandro, Vermaelen and Mathieu are injured. Goalkeeper Masip was left out for technical reasons." FCBarcelona.com

FinBarcelonafan

This is not looking good. We need way more depth to our roster. Our starting 11 could be the best in the world, but after that it's too quiet. Look at Madrid/Bayern, they are way more depth on bench. Look at Atletico's roster. They have so much youth. They will be great team in few years, If they just keep those players.

Not getting any players in january was a big mistake. I know I know, not too many players available then, so tough thing to do, but what can we do? we need buy more depth this summer, no doubt.

Devils

I don't understand at all.

Why not play Vidal at RB and Sergi in mid?

This is the problem with this club, the starting XI are guaranteed a place regardless of how they perform. Our bench/squad players are way too isolated, they are just spectators at this point.

FinBarcelonafan

This is the problem with this club, the starting XI are guaranteed a place regardless of how they perform.

Alves is not playing, so Roberto is actually starting and he is not guaranteed to start games. I think Roberto deserves starting spot(today) after his game vs Atletico. He brings energy we dont have right now.

Jombi

Yes our squad depth is really pathetic compared to Bayern and Real in particular.

I think we need to buy great, young and versatile players this summer in order to have a core of 15-16 players who will compete fiercely for the 11 positions so no one feel they are too good to be benched no matter how they perform.

hulinat

This is the problem with this club, the starting XI are guaranteed a place regardless of how they perform. Our bench/squad players are way too isolated, they are just spectators at this point.

not very smart to put a player who's been injured and hasnt played for over a month into the starting xl in the biggest game of the season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans